Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer’s advices to ICO investor.  (Read 803 times)
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

what are the coins you would be interested in investing for their value both technical and business.
Today’s red day on many crypto-tokens. But I thinks it’s great. And here is why:

1) There are simple none of market asset that can grow all the time. It’s healthy to sometime cut off some lard from the main body.
2) It’s giving opportunity to buy tokens cheaper. No joke. Buy low, sell high.
3) It’s shows us that it’s not just a blob of assets. While eventually everything (even fiat) is going to crash corrections in a sigh if healthy market.

Don’t panic, have no fear. Invest in proper ICO and tokens and everything is going to be fine.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

I don't have merits rights but this post deserves merit. So all those who think this is useful do merit this post.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:01:08 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 04:22:01 PM by ruthbabe

I would appreciate it very much if you could create a thread naming or making a list of all scam/fraud ICO projects.

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:11:14 AM

Thanks for your advice guy. It's good and useful for newbie. I strongly agree that ICO projects must public their smart contracts on Github for everyone can audit. And it will be better if   there is a third party will audit their smart contracts. Some ICO don't have clearly information, no public smart contracts, no infor about total supply...etc
hero10 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Creating Smart Contracts !!!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

Thanks for your advice guy. It's good and useful for newbie. I strongly agree that ICO projects must public their smart contracts on Github for everyone can audit. And it will be better if   there is a third party will audit their smart contracts. Some ICO don't have clearly information, no public smart contracts, no infor about total supply...etc

Unfortunately, this happens often

Creation and Audit of Smart Contracts ... www.smartcontract.life
ruthbabe

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

I don't have merits rights but this post deserves merit. So all those who think this is useful do merit this post.

I also have no sMerit left to give it on OP, but I recalled that I endorsed this thread to the owner of this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.msg28975211#msg28975211 as he's giving 20 merits to post or posts that deserves to be merited.

princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

This is some really enlightening information. thank you for posting your knowledge and I'm sure a lot of people like me who have been conflicted about investing in icos have found this incredibly useful and I am bookmarking this page so I can always refer to it in the future. We need more threads like this so more people can get educateda about ICOs and how to carefully invest in them.

Ceyebrity

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

thanks for sharing ..it is informative
ruthbabe

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

I've seen a lot of projects in the Bounties (Altcoins) that have no smart contracts, and some with whitepapers that have fake team, you can see some of them here, Scam Accusations Board.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: