Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ardr future  (Read 104 times)
Pradeep wijewardana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:26:15 AM

What will the future be ARDr?
fismajstr

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Hey there, keen to get feedbacks from the community here?
Thanks
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

Ardor currency is developing in a normal regime I think. Hold it. Don't be worried by short time fluctuations. They depends on many factors such as news and rumors. Whole 2018 will be a year of excitement I think.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

Ardor is a great platform with a working product. I'm expecting something between 5-10 $, by the end of the year. It has so many features with which it can replace Sia (file storage), Waves, OMG (are fiat-to-crypto transfers planned for Ardor? I've heard some news about Ardorgate and the euro-pegged token AEUR, but not sure if it'd allow direct transfer from e.g. debit cards into ARDR / other tokens), and in some ways Ethereum.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

Ardor is a great platform with a working product. I'm expecting something between 5-10 $, by the end of the year. It has so many features with which it can replace Sia (file storage), Waves, OMG (are fiat-to-crypto transfers planned for Ardor? I've heard some news about Ardorgate and the euro-pegged token AEUR, but not sure if it'd allow direct transfer from e.g. debit cards into ARDR / other tokens), and in some ways Ethereum.
I wait most of listed features. But today Ardr is sad. It return to dumping price in autumn '17. It's impossible but fact. How it happens? Excellent product, team, ready-to-use platform and nothing. Wtf?
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

Ardor can be a good coin in future but now  the price of this coin is not so good and its price will be high after 4 to 6 months then you can generate much gain from this coin so just hold your coins to get a much gain.

saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:11 AM

Yes, this currency had a huge growth last year. This will be a short-term correction and then likely again growth, since there are no signals for sale. But it as for me has reached the peak and further to solve to you there is such purchase which actually will not bring profit.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

Ardr will be a good coin in future. Its a very good platform to earn huge money and price of this coin can be a huge than other coins.

lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

As I know ardor, ardor has so much room for improvement as of now. And it has no other way but to go up and up. I think it has a really good future. But the bad thing is that we cant even assume its success because it has already reached it's peak this last year. No one know if it would be a great hit again.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Never heard of it. I think they need more marketing and promotion. Will be adding this to my crypto to be researched.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: