Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTD  (Read 247 times)
Ixidar (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:05:06 AM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/23/birth-new-bitcoin-fork-bitcoin-diamond-bcd-launched-extensive-research-development/
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

For forks sake.  Well the good thing is that the more forks we have the more and more people lose interest in them if bitcoin gold is anything to go by.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:18:36 AM

Again the only reason these exist is to scam people. Literally anyone can make a fork of bitcoin. The only real value BTG had was that bitfinex listed them and they probably got a cut of the premine for that.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

Yes buddy, I have already read this news. I just wonder if the new crypto that will appear after the fork can be so reliable and if the transactions with it will be as fast as they speak about. Waiting for the news!
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:40:33 AM

Again the only reason these exist is to scam people. Literally anyone can make a fork of bitcoin. The only real value BTG had was that bitfinex listed them and they probably got a cut of the premine for that.
These coin has made by fraudsters or scammers, the only purpose to take the people's money. Fork bitcoin has no value at all. Rather than a coin with a lot of the bullshit that already promised by the scammers or fraudsters. There is no actual information about BTD even the economic support for this scam coin. This scam coin must not have existed.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:03:52 AM

For forks sake.  Well the good thing is that the more forks we have the more and more people lose interest in them if bitcoin gold is anything to go by.
For forks sake indeed. Grin The last time I checked, forks were meant to bring about a new change to the network and something better. However, these forks are just bringing shitcoins that does not even make any sense.

If they are so keen on starting a new project, if they think the idea they have is good enough to fly, they should start a new one. How can two miners be coming together to say they are not happy with the transaction fees? Who should be complaining ? They really thought they have seen fools.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:00:52 PM

I read this news and I was kind of wondering what these guys behind these forks really do think. Fools ? Or just some gullible and naïve crypto users.

It is high time people started discarding forks like this as they are baseless, useless and worthless.
There is no point and it seems some set of scammers just want to be using the fork as a ground to rip people off. Once no one pays attention to them or they find out they are not welcome, then this will stop.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

For forks sake. ....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I haven't laughed so much for ages ... simply briliant. You've made my day.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
⇾ Re: BTD
November 29, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

Well it is a newborn currency, a fork, and it is too early to judge about it. However, Bitcoin Diamond has already been added to the CoinMarketCap website listing. Now the service processes data from Binance, EXX, AEX, YoBit and Gate.io, OKEx platforms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: