Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the initial steps  (Read 241 times)
jesiccacone (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:05 AM

i am a beginner in bitcoin, is there any suggestion for me from where i started?
because I want to learn with the right structure so I can and not be careless when I start investing.

Thanks.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:45:06 AM

start by educating yourself more about what bitcoin is, how it works and pretty much the basics to have an idea what you are buying.
and then move on to learning which wallet is best for you to use and what is the safest way to secure that wallet which you ended up choosing.

this link has most of the information you need to know: https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started

after reading through the above pages, come back here and ask any questions that you may have. like some part that you did not understand or made you confused.

Only Bitcoin
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:49:45 AM

It is impossible to get started unless you read up first. The technology behind cryptocurrencies is not simple at first, and there are a lot of ways and coins for you to invest in. As a general rule of thumb, please do not invest more than it would be OK for you if you lost all of it, because although bitcoin indicators are going strong right now, nobody knows what is going to happen.

SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

start by educating yourself more about what bitcoin is, how it works and pretty much the basics to have an idea what you are buying.
and then move on to learning which wallet is best for you to use and what is the safest way to secure that wallet which you ended up choosing.

this link has most of the information you need to know: https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started

after reading through the above pages, come back here and ask any questions that you may have. like some part that you did not understand or made you confused.

What he said^^

Also an important step for me was to read posts on this forum everyday, understanding the numerous doubts from other members and their respective answers. Don't forget that a key part of investing is to keep urself up to date on crypto news, so i suggest you to find some cryptocurrencies news websites that should visit frequently. I also follow some specific twitter accounts that are news related.

verdi-crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

There are many resources for beginners, you can find a lot of youtube videos and there are many websites that teach the fundamentals of both blockchain technology and trading cryptocurrencies.
I think the best way to learn about specific currencies is joining the team's slack, telegram group or subreddit. Telegram groups are especially active and allow the whole community to discuss about a lot of different subjects.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:52:07 PM

The section you are in now is a good place to start and if you can't find what you are looking for then just ask here but make a decent thread and loads of people will help you out. Read something here everyday and ask questions about it. Did not be shy. Also there are many stickies that are a good source of information. Also for now stay away from investments or ask about them or else you might lose money to ba scam and we don't want that.

legend018

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:16:33 AM

i am a beginner in bitcoin, is there any suggestion for me from where i started?
because I want to learn with the right structure so I can and not be careless when I start investing.

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat.  There are a lot of pinned posts at the top of the beginners section that you should go through.  I'm still going through everything. It's a lot to digest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: