Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any exchange to offer Thanksgiving day Promo on Altcoins  (Read 116 times)
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:12:15 AM

Will any exchange give thanksgiving day gift to altcoins traders. If you know any, let me know.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:53:02 AM

Will any exchange give thanksgiving day gift to altcoins traders. If you know any, let me know.

What do you mean by a Thanksgiving Day gift?  Like, no fees for trading or free airdrop tokens?  It has never happened or will ever happen.  Thanksgiving Day is celebrated in the United States and Canada only.  It's not that large of a holiday.  I don't even see any gifts for Christmas or New Years which is celebrated almost worldwide. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: