Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exp Web Application Developer == PHP, MySQL, Node, Angular, React, HTML, CSS  (Read 192 times)
btcwebdeveloper (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

Looking for work. Experience with many Bitcoin and Crypto APIs.

Happy with escrow, Happy with build first pay later.

All work anonymous, can create anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:42:59 AM

PM me your email with PGP key if any.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:44 PM

This is not the right way to announce a service. Try to be professional and creative.

What is your experience?
Where is your portfolio?
You are best at which languages?
Where is your social links and freelance account links?

Please provide all of the things mentioned above then other members may contact you to hire.
btcwebdeveloper (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

This is not the right way to announce a service. Try to be professional and creative.

What is your experience?
Where is your portfolio?

Please provide all of the things mentioned above then other members may contact you to hire.

My languages are in the title. Professional developer for 14 years at 2 fortune 500 companies.

How I announce my thread is up to me and makes me no less capable. I do not wish to give out personal details as  not allowed to freelance in my employment contract.

I can build first. Pay once you seen it working.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:53:39 PM

What is your experience?
Where is your portfolio?

My languages are in the title. Professional developer for 14 years at 2 fortune 500 companies.

How I announce my thread is up to me and makes me no less capable. I do not wish to give out personal details as  not allowed to freelance in my employment contract.

I think you have negatively evaluated my post. I had no intention to show you down or anything like that.
I just wanted to say that a nice looking and detail announcement thread is more professional than the one you have made.

Of course it is up to you, how you want to approach to a market with your service.
If you success then it is good for you, if you fail then it is bad for you.. All is about you, nothing is beneficial for me.

I am also looking for a full stack dev for a long time, but didn't get one until now.
When I seen your thread I thought I may hire you for my project. But when I didn't saw any social links, freelance accounts links, I just mentioned it in my previous post.
I want to work with someone whom I know at least by his social links. And freelance accounts links proofs your experience. It is very important to see your previous feedback.

I have seen scam accusations before where devs have provided social links, freelance accounts links. Even after providing those links, devs scammed in this forum.

So it is very reasonable for us (members of this forum) to ask for such thing.

I may contact you to see if we can work out together or not.
btcwebdeveloper (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:46:25 PM

What is your experience?
Where is your portfolio?

I think you have negatively evaluated my post. I had no intention to show you down or anything like that.
I just wanted to say that a nice looking and detail announcement thread is more professional than the one you have made.

Of course it is up to you, how you want to approach to a market with your service.
If you success then it is good for you, if you fail then it is bad for you.. All is about you, nothing is beneficial for me.

I am also looking for a full stack dev for a long time, but didn't get one until now.
When I seen your thread I thought I may hire you for my project. But when I didn't saw any social links, freelance accounts links, I just mentioned it in my previous post.
I want to work with someone whom I know at least by his social links. And freelance accounts links proofs your experience. It is very important to see your previous feedback.

I have seen scam accusations before where devs have provided social links, freelance accounts links. Even after providing those links, devs scammed in this forum.

So it is very reasonable for us (members of this forum) to ask for such thing.

I may contact you to see if we can work out together or not.

I understand what you are saying, I'm sorry if I took that the wrong way. that is my main reason to put myself out by building the application before any money has transferred to anyone. I will revise the OP soon. I am hoping to gain trust and a portfolio on bitcointalk and let my work do the talking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: