Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bubbles" Made Bitcoin Stronger  (Read 725 times)
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase or you can know him with another name "liar". LOL. Anyone is going to say that Bitcoin is just a bubble and it's going to blow up soon or Bitcoin is scam,....all of them are liar Smiley). They just want to make traders and holders afraid and sell all their Bitcoin for other altcoins or withdraw to bank account ASAP, it'll make Bitcoin price dump quickly as hell and it'll be a good chance for these guys to buy Bitcoin Smiley). We just need to ignore these guys with their announcements and just believe in Bitcoin. LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:02:47 AM

Bubbles in bitcoin made the most simple people millionaires by just being geeky about it. Up to now, the said bubble has been holding strong for almost a year now, and skeptics remain skeptics because they don't even have money invested on it, thus the negative comments since they also don't share bitcoin's success. I just think that people that are criticizing and fudding so hard are those people who aren't really invested in the game. Bubble or not, it caused a lot of good things to people.
Probably you are wrong. Bitcoin really has all the signs of a bubble. But the future is not determined. It all depends on our actions. People are holding coins and unknowingly turn the bitcoin bubble. Only the use of bitcoin as currency can give us hope that it will never end.
Bitcoin is going to be eventually used as a currency but how we can use bitcoin as a currency when the price of making a transaction is so high, this is why many people are waiting since there is no point in sending a transaction right now when the fee is going to be higher than the amount you want to pay.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:14:40 AM

Bubbles in bitcoin made the most simple people millionaires by just being geeky about it. Up to now, the said bubble has been holding strong for almost a year now, and skeptics remain skeptics because they don't even have money invested on it, thus the negative comments since they also don't share bitcoin's success. I just think that people that are criticizing and fudding so hard are those people who aren't really invested in the game. Bubble or not, it caused a lot of good things to people.
Probably you are wrong. Bitcoin really has all the signs of a bubble. But the future is not determined. It all depends on our actions. People are holding coins and unknowingly turn the bitcoin bubble. Only the use of bitcoin as currency can give us hope that it will never end.
Bitcoin is going to be eventually used as a currency but how we can use bitcoin as a currency when the price of making a transaction is so high, this is why many people are waiting since there is no point in sending a transaction right now when the fee is going to be higher than the amount you want to pay.
This is one of the reasons why bitcoin cant really be regulated or to be considered as a a main currency because of the things that transaction cost is really expensive as it should be or compared into the past. The higher the demand the higher the price then expect for the fees to go up high too. For now in the situation of Bitcoins price i wont say its not a bubble but i do consider it if you do really base or see the growth for a short period of time its amazing but we should really be aware on its movement because anytime it would really correct it price.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:48:06 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 06:05:07 AM by udet4food

Relevant chart:

Bitcoin has gone through several major bubbles so far but it has picked itself up every time. Even if bitcoin crashes this time (which I hope it will), bitcoin has benefitted largely from the media talking about the bubble, giving the cryptocurrency a huge number of new users and investors.
Using the pattern of the previous bubbles, recovery will be almost instantaneous as people (such as me) realise the opportunity to make big bucks by buying at bargain prices. It will be as if the crash never happened.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

Yes it is true that Huge Bubble make bitcoin stronger when a certain change arise in the market the volatility and market is dynamic the trading activity affected very much and by this way the users become very sensitive towards the bitcoin but now the current amount is still high and it is fruitful.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:16:25 AM

Bitcoin cannot be stop and no governments and individuals can limit it progress and advancements. Having also follow Bitcoin price myself and can actually said that the price fluctuations is good for Bitcoin advancement and we are all to support it progress in respective of what the elites and bankers are saying.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:22:20 AM

Bitcoin cannot be stop and no governments and individuals can limit it progress and advancements. Having also follow Bitcoin price myself and can actually said that the price fluctuations is good for Bitcoin advancement and we are all to support it progress in respective of what the elites and bankers are saying.

Well, that is true bubbles are made that bitcoin are stronger than the past speculation of bubbles. Many cretics including media have spoken about the fast uprising of bitcoin now this years but now it was negative speculations have come out about bubbles.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

That's basically why more people are getting interested to invest in Bitcoin. People are more comfortable in investing in something that can withstand a lot of trials and that's what BTC have proven for the past years. And as it withstood those bubbles, it will become stronger and attract more people to be part of bitcoin users making it more valuable.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

This meme is interesting as how Bitcoin is the one who pops a person, this can be viewed in many ways like it proves haters wrong or worst is it proves them right. Yes Bitcoin is a big bubble and because of its big price movement we often get carried away that it is not, that the only time we wake up is when it goes into a correction. Yes we can take advantage of it now but let us not only rely on creating money with just Bitcoin as there is no certainty that Bitcoin will last forever.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:56:08 AM

Relevant chart:

Bitcoin has gone through several major bubbles so far but it has picked itself up every time. Even if bitcoin crashes this time (which I hope it will), bitcoin has benefitted largely from the media talking about the bubble, giving the cryptocurrency a huge number of new users and investors.
Using the pattern of the previous bubbles, recovery will be almost instantaneous as people (such as me) realise the opportunity to make big bucks by buying at bargain prices. It will be as if the crash never happened.
What a lot of people seem to miss is that growth is not something that happens in a constant way, we can even see that with humans, I remember that when I was young I spent a summer not seeing my fiends and when I saw them at school everyone was taller than me, so we cannot expect that bitcoin grows in a linear fashion, bitcoin is going to grow and then shrink and in this process it is going to develop until it is mature.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's more like a balloon. When interest in alternative coins is increased, bitcoins are required to buy them and the price of bitcoin increases.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: