Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP] [ICO] Leverj - The Decentralized Leveraged Exchange - 3 Million LEV  (Read 7939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:39:45 PM

Great project! good luck to you! Cool Cool Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

Great project, good luck success ahead....
Romanoff123

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

Question in regards to the Airdrop,

Point;
>Sign up to Leverj whitelist with an active ETH wallet address - https://register.leverj.io

I do not find the Link/Button to register me on the Leverj whitelist.

=> Where can I find it ?

All other requirements I have done.
Tktktk

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

Point;
>Sign up to Leverj whitelist with an active ETH wallet address - https://register.leverj.io

=> Where can I find it ?

Point;

=> Where can I find it ?

THE COLLECTIVE
¤   A Community Development Ecosystem   ¤
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedIn
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

Air drop period is so longer. you will reach the followers in a day or two.
I dont think so. Many people including me have problems with registration to whitelist on their site.
I'll wait for it fixing but that a bad start for team.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
black5mith

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:29:01 PM

Now this is a good type of airdrop, not just simply free to encourage all the spammers and bounty hunters, but an opportunity for actual interested people to support the project and at the same time promote it for even wider spread and adoption.
anilffff

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

good dev. will support conguraculations
deedan19

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:54:57 PM

This is great project. With everyone participation, it will definitely yield greater result. Good crypto project!
Vasul17

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:01:02 PM

now the site is working properly, I registered, although I could not do it before.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:06:53 PM

I think the traffic was to much for the website to handle because of the airdrop application, I don't think forcing people to apply for whitelist is going to increase the number of investors that will invest in the ICO, the ICO market is saturated now as we can all see and will take time for that to be corrected

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

The first decentralized leverage exchange I've seen. Bitmex is the #1 BTC site in volume and it's base is all leveraged trading. I like this idea.

However I am unable to register for the whitelist? It's not working but I entered everything in correctly  Sad
sunriser

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

Hold this coin for long term,you will not regret it because you reap what you sow.
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

the future is assured

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

Later I'll read more about Leverj! Is it more an interesting option for investors, the airdrop will be distributed when? I expect ICO to be successful, will the project be continued if the minimum goal is not met?
digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:51 PM

Great upcoming project I look forward to see the progress of it come December. Good luck team and community.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

Leverj Awareness Drop – 3 000 000 LEV – SIGNUP – 25th November - 2nd December

Leverj are offering a FREE awareness drop of LEV tokens over the next 7 days. We’re so excited about LEV we'd like to share some with you and return have you help us get the word out about LEV. Our Decentralized Leverage Exchange launches Q1-2 2018 and we’d love to have your participation. Our Token sale continues until the 7th of December.  LEV + People = Power for our platform!

Requirements for participating in the LeverJ Awareness Drop:

FORM IS NOW ACTIVE

When will LEV tokens be airdropped?
Awareness drop address accumulation period shall last for 7 days from 25th of November to 2nd of December. At 12:00am UTC on the 3rd of December, a snapshot shall be taken of all participants.

The awareness drop tokens will be airdropped out started from 7 days after the end of the ICO (7th of December). During the next few days, gradually as not to burden the network, each of the collected wallets shall be credited with LEV tokens.

Awareness drop tokens will be distributed equally from the 3 000 000 LEV available to participants in the awareness drop. I.e. if there are 3 000 000 entries into the awareness drop, each user will receive 1 LEV each.

Participants will need to remain a member of the Telegram channel and whitelist until the 7th of December to qualify for the awareness drop.

DO NOT USE EXCHANGE WALLETS, such shall not be credited and shall be dismissed. We recommend using MyEtherWallet, Parity, Metamask or similar wallets. Remember, never give your Private Key to anyone, under any circumstances. LeverJ will never contact you to ask you for either private, or public key via email. Further, be wary of any possible phishing attempts and double check all information on two sources (i.e. official Telegram channel/Twitter/Facebook).

NOTE: Multiple or spam entries will result in disqualification from the awareness drop. As per the terms of our ICO, we cannot accept bounty entries from residents of the United States, China, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, Seychelles, and Syria.

What is Leverj?

Leverj decentralizes the most desirable features of derivatives trading by implementing them in cryptocurrencies and eliminating points of friction. With a tight focus on derivatives trading and the supporting ecosystem, Leverj has taken the approach of defining the product first.

We have built a functioning exchange with a usable UI (user interface), decentralized identity, and provable audit. We plan to decentralize the back-end and add ecosystem features that will enable large players to move into the cryptocurrency world.
While centralized exchanges are very responsive, they are highly susceptible to custodial risk. Fully decentralized exchanges (DEX) suffer from high latency and high cost, making them impractical for high volume use. Using the on-chain order books and order matching introduce a variety of performance and economic issues that make current DEX unusable.

Leverj resolves the trade-offs between centralized and decentralized options by decentralizing safety-critical functions such as custody and centralizing the speed-critical functions such as order matching. Custodial decentralization is done cheaply taking into account blockchain limitations such as congestion and probabilistic finality.

Leverj is the natural evolution of centralized exchange Coinpit.io. Coinpit.io was founded in 2013, launching its public beta in 2016. Coinpit was the first Exchange to open source its security code. Check out our Coinpit.io Github here - https://github.com/coinpit
Wish the project a great success  Cool
menchester

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:30:12 PM

Looking forward to this project!
Louise316

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:25:01 AM

Wow,Great team
Great project
Well done
Kudos to the team
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:28:09 AM

Looks intimadating project concept regarding when trading on it allows you to keep your identity private and maintain possession of your funds at all times, while still enjoying instant order execution and high performance (which no other decentralized exchange can do).Looking forward for more success to this great project. Goodluck dev.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:12:00 AM

Looking forward, thanks devs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: