Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNT] Registration open for Monartis - the currency and online store  (Read 2535 times)
Monartis (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

There's an article on Crypto Currencies Hub, which provides further information on the Monartis project.
Immanuel10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

What's the last day of Token Sale ?
Monartis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:36:49 PM

What's the last day of Token Sale ?

Hi Immanuel10,

The provisional date for the close of the Crowdfunding Campaign is 21 January. We'll provide updates here and also on the official Telegram group.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:26:49 PM

There's an article on Crypto Currencies Hub, which provides further information on the Monartis project.

Thanks for posting it here,the interview provide a lot of information about Monartis and I believe they passed it with flying colors this is a must read interview some if you want an insight and more details about their coming ico.

wim255

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

hi,
i am very happy to join this project, i want to ask. which online store is ready to join the monartist? please give me the address of the site, I want to see it.
thank you
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:38:35 AM

Hi bribed

Thank you for your follow up question. In answer to what you are asking here: yes, it will be possible for prices to be updated dynamically, based upon MNT fluctuations. There are effectively two available models for such changes:

1. Using live data, allowing immediate pricing updates to be performed at the time of the user search
2. Scheduled updates. For example, we (or another retailer) might choose to update pricing hourly

The right model for an individual retailer is likely to depend upon their own preferences and the level of price volatility. If the price is particularly volatile at the outset, for example, then it's likely that live rates might be seen as providing the best option.

Hey there, thanks for the follow up explanations. This sounds good to me, looking forward to see mass adoption of crypto with your store and to buying me something cool on there!
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:24:26 AM

Thank you for your welcome Monartis, I have signed up as a signature on this project for that I hope this project is successful and growing .. Good luck reaching the target!
Monartis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

Thanks for posting it here,the interview provide a lot of information about Monartis and I believe they passed it with flying colors this is a must read interview some if you want an insight and more details about their coming ico.

We're certainly very pleased to have been selected for an interview on Crypto Currencies Hub and hope that the published article provides some useful information for the blog's audience.
Monartis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:56:08 AM

hi,
i am very happy to join this project, i want to ask. which online store is ready to join the monartist? please give me the address of the site, I want to see it.
thank you

Thank you, wim255. That's a great question: the answer is that the initial store will be operated from a Monartis-owned domain name. We hope to bring additional retailers on board, as outlined within our white paper: they will obviously have their own unique domain names.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the Monartis discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official Monartis Token Thread translated and posted on Portuguese. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosities related to the Monartis Token project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate and join to this adventure without borders. Make part of the future with Monartis!

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de Monartis Token

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
Monartis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:56:58 PM

Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the Monartis discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official Monartis Token Thread translated and posted on Portuguese. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosities related to the Monartis Token project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate and join to this adventure without borders. Make part of the future with Monartis!

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de Monartis Token

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.

Hi rindo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to make us aware of your work.
Monartis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:35:33 PM

Thank you for your welcome Monartis, I have signed up as a signature on this project for that I hope this project is successful and growing .. Good luck reaching the target!

Many thanks HunterBTC - great to hear your views!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:33:18 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Monartis ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Monartis. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)

Thank you for taking the time to reach out here. We'd be very happy to provide further information to assist with: would you like us to provide that here at Bitcointalk, or via another avenue?

Sure You join our discord group: https://discord.gg/zR2Cthj  and message me (SeveralQ) I will fill in some inf oif you would like, Or you can make your own account.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:53:56 AM

Interestingly, if you have this token we can make payments at online stores, hopefully in the future there will be more online stores that accept payment by using this token. success for the team
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

I see that the thread doesnt get the attention it does deserve. The proposition is a good one and everyone that participates in the Monartis ecosystem early, will benefit greatly from it. Hopefully your tokensale will be a success so you can make your promises a reality.
teo182

Activity: 280

Translation services for you

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:52:42 AM

To all the Italian community!

Please find here the ANN thread in Italian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2472705
Join the discussion there.

Ciao!
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

Where to see how much money is collected? I don't see any progress bar in website.
Didn't you start your pre-sale? We are in early December already.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Monartis (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

Interestingly, if you have this token we can make payments at online stores, hopefully in the future there will be more online stores that accept payment by using this token. success for the team

Thanks for your approval of the project - it's much appreciated.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:19 AM

Thanks for your approval of the project - it's much appreciated.

Yes I agree, this exciting project once, though I am less versed in the workings of the kedepanya, but I think this project has a good purpose i.e. create a new digital currency to ease the consumers, retailers, because the payment system use online currencies too, yeah hopefully this successful project in the future. Smiley Smiley Smiley
crunchybrain

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:27:19 AM

Where can I find ur wp?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: