Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT  (Read 172 times)
NeueDeutscheQuelle (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:13:31 AM

Where do you guys see the future of SALT heading? In principle it sounds like a thing and it keeps dropping, unsure whether or not to hold it as it's something I can actually see being useful in the future, if not I may just cut my losses sooner rather than later
win z
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:30:51 AM

SALT ICO bag holder here. Bought at the $7.50 tier. Has not been a fun-ride so far.

Their value will increase only if they actually manage to push out their lending product out to people more strongly. I think their GTM strategy has been quite weak to be honest.

NeueDeutscheQuelle (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:33:10 AM

SALT ICO bag holder here. Bought at the $7.50 tier. Has not been a fun-ride so far.

Their value will increase only if they actually manage to push out their lending product out to people more strongly. I think their GTM strategy has been quite weak to be honest.

Yeah i'm not liking the look of the push their doing, tempted to see if it will rise >$5 and then cash out, shame as it looks good in principle
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

SALT is a lending platform with its own eponymous token that operates on the Ethereum blockchain. The protocol enables users to retain their crypto whilst receiving a loan of fiat currency. Developer updates include: Improved platform speed, quality, security and Identity Verification.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: