Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: zcash price 'crazy' chart spike  (Read 257 times)
Andre_Goldman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

Hi guys ...

Analysing the zcash historical data I notice that zcash have some crazy spikes ... does anybody have any hypothesis why we see this ?

ps-> sorry just now I saw the speculation area for altcoin ..

Patent1number: ****-****
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

Is it trading volume or price? I can't understand exactly but these privacy focused coins zcash, monero etc. all of them will rocket. I am very sure about it.
Andre_Goldman (OP)

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:08 AM

Is it trading volume or price? I can't understand exactly but these privacy focused coins zcash, monero etc. all of them will rocket. I am very sure about it.

it is price ... for some reason 1 zec was trading for about $7000 (seven thousand usd) ... To be honest the thing that came to my mind was somebody or a group of people with deep pockets making their fortune untraceable... because the spike only last for few days   

Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

to be honest I was confused when looking at the chart a few days ago ... I just thought maybe there were some crazy people who were drunk and trading together

▔▔▔▔▔
Andre_Goldman (OP)

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:36:59 PM

to be honest I was confused when looking at the chart a few days ago ... I just thought maybe there were some crazy people who were drunk and trading together

Grin I just wish to be their waitress ... so I could invest accordantly ...

Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

ZCash is a good long term trade, like MONERO it is also good for privacy transactions. Untraceable and quite fast also.
Orsenise

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:11:51 PM

Zcash is one of the best investments you can actually make. It's the only privacy centered coin that has a protocol which has been praised by many experts and implemented by many big corporations. You have JP Morgan for example who is interested in impementing that technology in their own blockchain in order to ensure that customer data is well secured, which is kinda a big compliment considering that it's coming from JP, and a big achievment for the innovation of the crypto community. Ethereum is looking to implement Zsnarks as well, which will be huge once it's done. A big reason why instituional investors can't invest right now, is because these blockchains are not very secure. If these updates are implemented, we'll be seeing some major money flowing into Zcash.

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:32 PM

it is price ... for some reason 1 zec was trading for about $7000 (seven thousand usd) ... To be honest the thing that came to my mind was somebody or a group of people with deep pockets making their fortune untraceable... because the spike only last for few days   

Your pockets don't need to be that big though. If you or a group are just buying and selling to themselves.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: