Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another BCC pump/dump ?  (Read 279 times)
bob123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:07:34 AM

Hello guys,

i noticed BCH is going up rapidly again. I can't think of any reason why BCH should rise in price. I don't see how a few exchanges / wallet provider implementing BCH could lead
to such a rise in price. This seems to me as there is another pump (followed by another dump) of BCH.

I actually dont understand why people think BCH is better than BTC in any way.
BCH has been forked for 8 MB blocks.. but still those blocks are ~100-200 KB big.. In addition to that BCH processes an amount of TX's which isn't even worth mentioning.

So what do you guys think about Bit Shitcoin Cash? Another Pump and dump? Or some people really believe it solves any issue?
How do you guys react? Do you jump on the train which is doomed to crash and try to get out before its too late? Or you just don't care at all?
I'd like to hear your opinions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:24:45 AM

Bitcoin cash just another PnD coin and no more. The bitcoin cash doesn't solve anything. it just hyped coin. many people are blind to support that craps coin caused by the bitmain support. A lot of people are using the ethereum transaction right now. Bitcoin cash was nothing.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

Bitcoin cash just another PnD coin and no more. The bitcoin cash doesn't solve anything. it just hyped coin. many people are blind to support that craps coin caused by the bitmain support. A lot of people are using the ethereum transaction right now. Bitcoin cash was nothing.
Don't forget the miners, they only think about profit, so every time bitcoin cash more profitable than bitcoin they mine it, so they can set pumps and dumps.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:36:38 AM

Don't forget the miners, they only think about profit, so every time bitcoin cash more profitable than bitcoin they mine it, so they can set pumps and dumps.

Yes, it is a useless coin with no obvious use at all. All it is doing is riding on the bitcoin name.
I don't bother following bitcoin cash. Do they still have that quick difficulty adjustment? That in itself causes pump and dump as miners flock to and from the coin.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

Yes, it is a useless coin with no obvious use at all. All it is doing is riding on the bitcoin name.
I don't bother following bitcoin cash. Do they still have that quick difficulty adjustment? That in itself causes pump and dump as miners flock to and from the coin.
that is why bitcoin cash and other bitcoin fork is only made bitcoin inhibit the development and ecosystem. and I believe because of it bitcoin is flawed since bitcoin cash created. Yeah, it's called Emergency Difficulty Adjustment. it was done in order to keep the chain alive when the miner is only few so its decrease the difficulty to be able to find more blocks easier.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:15:41 PM

bitstamp listed (or i think promised to list) bitcoin cash on their platform. that always means pump for any altcoin not just BCH. people automatically get excited about a meaningless news like this and start buying that coin. it is a good pump though, i enjoyed the ride. i sold some on top at 0.02BTC but i am still holding some more, i don't know how much this pump is going to be.

we can't stop them from pumping the shitcoin, might as well enjoy the rise!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

Yes I have been constantly monitoring the news about altcoin rates and see that Bitcoin Cash is rapidly growing. Honestly I cannot understand the reason of this phenomenon. Suppose, it will have a fall soon
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

If you think from the perspective of the miners, indeed they will choose to mine a higher interest BCH, after all, miners are to make money. CORE team can not think of a solution, S2X fork program has also been shelved.
In contrast, I still choose to invest in other ALTCOIN or participate in ICO.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

I support with you mate you have a good explanation people blind today but later on all of them turning back to support into the bitcoin, if they realize the bitcoin are most expensive and keep increasing the price in the marketcap.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:14:29 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin cash is so important crypto, which pumps and dumps affect all the c world of crypto. Suppose BCC will slowly go down, however it might not happen this year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: