Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for .50 BTC loan  (Read 2424 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:19:58 PM

Would any of you like a show on skype? I will get naked and do whatever you want for .4BTC.
Hey Azrael_PT, sorry about this loan. Boatedaces is an alternate account of Joeyjmr8484. We're in the process of recovering debt, so any information you may want about him is available in this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0).

No problem.
I sent him the coins but i didn't expect to much of him. It's not a big deal.
i don't care if he pay or not.
I was just trying to help a fellow Human.

I saw that thread. But i'm not goin to try to make him repay me. I'm from Portugal and it would cost me more to recover. So, just let him be happy. I don't care. Tongue

Thanks for your concern austin.

@Damnsammit : If i would seen your loan request i would had sent to you whit no problem. I'm going to sent you the 0.01BTC that Tomatocage sent back to me.
Well TY very much. And you are very cute BTW. There should be more people like you out there to help out poor people on disability and food stamps. And again, you are so sexy, Love the shirtless. Any full shirtless pics?

Pay me or STFO.

If you are gay, i'm not. Sorry

I was expecting that you were a man of values and honor. But i was wrong.
You are a parasite to the society. I know a lot of people like you, and you are a cancer to our World.

Had you read ANY of these posts, you would know better. Good God man!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
joeyjmr8484

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:20:34 PM

Would any of you like a show on skype? I will get naked and do whatever you want for .4BTC.
Hey Azrael_PT, sorry about this loan. Boatedaces is an alternate account of Joeyjmr8484. We're in the process of recovering debt, so any information you may want about him is available in this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0).

No problem.
I sent him the coins but i didn't expect to much of him. It's not a big deal.
i don't care if he pay or not.
I was just trying to help a fellow Human.

I saw that thread. But i'm not goin to try to make him repay me. I'm from Portugal and it would cost me more to recover. So, just let him be happy. I don't care. Tongue

Thanks for your concern austin.

@Damnsammit : If i would seen your loan request i would had sent to you whit no problem. I'm going to sent you the 0.01BTC that Tomatocage sent back to me.
Well TY very much. And you are very cute BTW. There should be more people like you out there to help out poor people on disability and food stamps. And again, you are so sexy, Love the shirtless. Any full shirtless pics?

Pay me or STFO.

If you are gay, i'm not. Sorry

I was expecting that you were a man of values and honor. But i was wrong.
You are a parasite to the society. I know a lot of people like you, and you are a cancer to our World.

I am gay and you're really cute. I like latin men. And I can't pay. Me and my mom are poor and on disability and food stamps.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:20:47 PM

For the life of me, I cannot understand how this dude is getting people to send him BTC so easily. 

I couldn't get a 0.01 BTC loan to test out a stupid Litecoin gambling game, and this dude has gotten at least 1 BTC in the past couple of weeks like it's nothing. 

Oh well, I guess I could get a loan if I was a scammer hahaha

Life is easy when you don't have morals.

Post of the day.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Azrael_PT

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Par Pari Refertur

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 05:22:58 PM

My Ignore list just became bigger.

Cool

Donations: 16WPtSGFtj7wH2TxQi5tZfdxtAG84zPVwD
CEX.IO
hrrsn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 08:57:24 AM

I am gay and you're really cute. I like latin men. And I can't pay. Me and my mom are poor and on disability and food stamps.

How to be a scammer!

1. Ask for money for (bullshit reason goes here)
2. Receive money
3. Tell victim you have no intention on paying them back
4. Prostitute yourself and/or your mother out in lieu for loan repayment
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:06:10 AM

How to be a scammer!

1. Ask for money for (bullshit reason goes here)
2. Receive money
3. Tell victim you have no intention on paying them back
4. Prostitute yourself and/or your mother out in lieu for loan repayment

You would know, wouldn't you?

Edit: woops, I thought I was replying to Joey.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
bitnubbio

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:13:33 AM

lool this guy funny though
hrrsn

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 11:15:15 AM

You would know, wouldn't you?

Edit: woops, I thought I was replying to Joey.

Ouch Sad Look through my history, all I've done today is bash Joey!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: