Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and other currencies  (Read 163 times)
William_Dove (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I am interested in finding out your main findings as some questions intrigues me as a crypto user. The only thing that I want to ask you is that why in all of the coins out there why ethereum? Why compare bitcoin to ethereum? Is it because ethereum is the top 2 next to it? Generally, they are not the same. Bittcoin is a crypto meant for transactions while eth is a crypto meant for running smart contracts. To sum it up, I think you should just replace the comparison from ethereum to one of the alts.
bear100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I am interested in finding out your main findings as some questions intrigues me as a crypto user. The only thing that I want to ask you is that why in all of the coins out there why ethereum? Why compare bitcoin to ethereum? Is it because ethereum is the top 2 next to it? Generally, they are not the same. Bittcoin is a crypto meant for transactions while eth is a crypto meant for running smart contracts. To sum it up, I think you should just replace the comparison from ethereum to one of the alts.
I agree, its a strange comparison. Both cryptos can exist and cooperate. Personally, I think that Ethereum has more bright future than Bitcoin. Eth can be easily used in different industries due to smart-contract technology. The most popularity it will gain in investment service. Once you sign a contract, nobody can change or stole it.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I agree, its a strange comparison. Both cryptos can exist and cooperate. Personally, I think that Ethereum has more bright future than Bitcoin. Eth can be easily used in different industries due to smart-contract technology. The most popularity it will gain in investment service. Once you sign a contract, nobody can change or stole it.

I equally think ethruem would be valued like bitcoin if not more because it is also a means of payment and more so, so many ico coins identify with etheruem as a means of transacting with them directly to their sites- this is an edge in my view.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: