Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⭐⚡[AIRDROP][ANN] LALA World -- Limited entries-- HURRY UP!!🌟⭐⚡  (Read 1980 times)
mangenta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

this is going to be Rocket boom boom , very clear idea  good luck dev and your teams
Bounty_Manager (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

Greetings!
When airdrop will be distrubuted? After pre-ico or after end of main ICO on 5th of february?

The tokens will be distributed after the ICO Smiley

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

good project dev. I hope this project will succeed Smiley

Thanks buddy!

This will be a successful project Smiley

Welcome to the community

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:05:28 PM

this is going to be Rocket boom boom , very clear idea  good luck dev and your teams

Sky-rocketing!!!

Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:55:53 AM

Thank you for such amazing response!! Grin Cheesy

Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:28 AM

https://blockonomi.com/lala-world/

Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

Arwah

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:03:18 PM

Very good project for the future ..
Can this project show the list of accepted airdrop participants
zohaibh

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

hi dev i hope it will be going huge and nice project i joined your airdrop. thanks.
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:33 PM

Hello Dev. My wallet address is an MEW wallet and also very accurate. Yet my Airdrop keeps saying "invalid ether wallet". Any reasons why? I already followed all the social media instructions. I need a fix please.
Clover69

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Joined AirDrop, good luck
myeshah

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:01:14 PM

We are humbled with the overwhelming support LALA World has received so far.  I aspire advance to thus venture and team.
eviaellis

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

You need to complete the 3 easy steps. The same has been completed. This team is very dedicated plus hardworking to introduce it.
surinder

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:05:29 PM

All the information will be stored in our database, hope my info is also stored. This is a cordial venture and  I prospect it will be a marvelous venture and outstanding. Go forth and conquer!
leelad

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

Not everyone has the time, opportunity, and technical proficiency necessary to get into the best moments of a token lifecycle. So, how can a given token find its way into more hands? Good point I agree with it. This is very alluring project. I will have a eye on it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
phattravutt

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:09:47 PM

Joining our community will keep you updated with all the events and progress of LALA World, always keeping you in the loop.

Just done that to support this program. I am very curious to see how this project will advance with time.
hendras

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:11:58 PM

We are humbled with the overwhelming support LALA World has received so far. Thank you!
LALA World believes that the underbanked and migrants need to be incentivized at every step so as to crate a sustainable social business. Not everyone has the time, opportunity, and technical proficiency necessary to get into the best moments of a token lifecycle. So, how can a given token find its way into more hands?
Adding this one to my favorite watch list. Ah good times! on your venture. This is going to be great.
tomevans

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

You need to complete the 3 easy steps which includes joining us on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter and filling out the submission form where you can submit your ETH address. All the information will be stored in our database and LALA Tokens will be distributed to all registered wallets after our ICO. It is limited to 10,000 participants only and will close once the cap has reached. I hope I will be in 10,000 list. It's really looking interesting project !
meenarana

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:04 PM

This one is awesome "We are humbled with the overwhelming support LALA World has received so far. Thank you!
LALA World believes that the underbanked and migrants need to be incentivized at every step so as to crate a sustainable social business. "
I wish good fortune for this project, hope this project will have a huge achievement. I believe that this project has a great forthcoming.
vrana

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

You need to complete the 3 easy steps which includes joining us on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter and filling out the submission form where you can submit your ETH address.
Thanks for keeping process so simple. This is a pretty interesting project. I will definitely keep an eye on it. Finger crossed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: