Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:04:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Diamon is TRADING at yobit now!  (Read 1207 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:30:35 PM

apparently yobit always be the first time to support hardfork and since bitcoin cash untill bitcoin diamond they always be one step ahead from other exchange but because market supply is approximately 420 millions for this coin and for those hold bitcoin at that exchange untill the particular time then they will get split 1 : 20 and i think this is about free coins to be sold and the current price also not really bad
mastrox92 (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:00:51 PM

It is a garbage, dont even think about joining this fork because it is very risky, i doubted it and i felt so tempted to try to get those coins, but you all know that YoBit is always closing accounts and maybe you can lose all your funds if you really want to get your coins in there.

I dont know if they are giving those coins for free, but yobit will always be a garbage and who knows if they will close your accounts with no reasons at all?

I would not put a penny in there, it is not worth it. Maybe those coins are screaming for us, but i would not risky my bitcoins because i have been scammed a lot of times in the past, and i dont want to lose anymore.

personally I never have a problem with the exchange (maybe a little with his policy)
I've notice few account been closed of some users but always there a good reason (against YoBit policy)
but with out a reasons never

Don't mistake between the users there and the exchange itself
every one well-know of those pumps&dumps teams (if you keep away of them and their shit coin you safe) I learned this with the hard way

mastrox92 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

I read that a hard fork would occur yesterday on 24th november resulting in bitcoin diamond.It is said that total number of coins is 210 million.Bitcoin diamond coins would be given to BTC holders in the ratio of 1:10.

We already know that yobit is famous for listing shitcoins an scam coins.And now,it has become the market leader in listing the bitcoin hard forked coins.It does not even consider whether a coin is worth before listing it.
+1
I couldn't disagree with you

mastrox92 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:08:07 PM

I had to check it out on yobit if that's real since the twitter link OP posted isn't working anymore. But this link is working https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/934034822141546496

And the current price is at 0.0099 / BCD = $89.

Bitcoin Diamon?

They should have gone full on and called this fork Bitcoin Jamie Dimon.  Grin

who is Jamie? blacksmith you mean Huh

Haha what are you people eating? You made me laugh on this.

any one could help us, so we get not scammed like what BTG did

Just don't support these hard forked coins, they are not worth since they will be popping again and it will be followed by another bitcoin "qewqewqewqe" soon.

that was a question, i've seen blacksmith in the chat 10min before the BCD fork (tricky move for those who move out their bitcoin)

look at BCH price now! the first fork not worth! pumped to almost 3k Huh

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:32:58 PM

When did the fork happened in the first place,it is quite funny to hear a fork every month and i did not notice about this until this thread,who is the team behind this fork and what is the specialty,i do not trust yobit and i do not consider it as a good exchange and so i do care less about it but i would like to know if we are able to claim the coins if you are having bitcoin in my wallet.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:16:45 PM

I had to check it out on yobit if that's real since the twitter link OP posted isn't working anymore. But this link is working https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/934034822141546496

Bitcoin Diamon?

Just don't support these hard forked coins, they are not worth since they will be popping again and it will be followed by another bitcoin "qewqewqewqe" soon.

that was a question, i've seen blacksmith in the chat 10min before the BCD fork (tricky move for those who move out their bitcoin)

LOL I thought you were joking about Jamie Dimon, you really don't know him? And I even thought that blacksmith isn't real, I'm into chats of hard forks so I really don't know that this guy exists.

To inform you who's Jamie Dimon is, he's the CEO of JP Morgan that said before bitcoin is a fraud and if his employees has bitcoin to trade, he would fire him.

But look now with their company and read this news https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

With BCH, there's a whale supporting it. Do you know Roger Ver?

mastrox92 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:45:09 AM

Bitcoin Diamon?

LOL I thought you were joking about Jamie Dimon, you really don't know him? And I even thought that blacksmith isn't real, I'm into chats of hard forks so I really don't know that this guy exists.

To inform you who's Jamie Dimon is, he's the CEO of JP Morgan that said before bitcoin is a fraud and if his employees has bitcoin to trade, he would fire him.

But look now with their company and read this news https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

With BCH, there's a whale supporting it. Do you know Roger Ver?
right now BCD 0.0067 / 67$
this JD looks like a monster
blacksmith (nick name) also a ceo's of the exchange who always support fork first
https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/907964278363136001

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

What BTG did?

I still didnt synch their blockchain in the other system. It takes too long and I have only one computer.

Is their replay protection a scam? I noticed some fractions of BTG in my Bittrex account.

The fraction of BTG bittrex gave was the equivalent of the BTC you had before the snapshot in your wallet. I am not sure there is any replay protection scam and I really do not understand the scam the OP was talking about except for some people who made use of one of the wallet on their site and got screwed but was later fixed.

After all these, I would not advise anyone to take the BTD or any other fork as anything reasonable, it was never meant to be and the earlier we started discarding these forks the better. Free money though can be tempting which I understand.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

Did you even bother to verify those link you pasted up there because if you did, you will realise that

1. The twitter link does not exist as what its going to link to would be error 404 and

2. The bitcoin diamond website, is only leading to an hyip site which that cannot be their official website no matter how unprepared they are..

Aside that, I don't see any seriousness on the part of the team behind this project that I just read will launch today without any serious anoucement and awareness about the project. Even SegWit2x that expectation was high could not pull it off I wondernwhat this would turn out to be.
Good someone already brought this up. Firstly, OP or anyone should be careful of the link they want to view so as not to end up the victim of account stealers looking out for funds. Also, like you said, it is not sensible to take this fork seriously. No one cares, of course, except Yobit and we know why they do.

A crazy shitty exchange that is busy doing things the insane way. It is better to stay away from any of these forks for now and when things settle down and the OP is sure enough to want to go ahead, fine and good. No point rushing and losing your bitcoin.

DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

The domain name itself was just registered earlier this year and the traffic which is very minimal is mostly Russian. You do the math.

https://www.dynu.com/en-US/NetworkTools/Whois?Host=bitcoindiamond.org
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitcoindiamond.org
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:18:22 PM

If you dont want to get scammed by this forks with no use at all, DONT BUY THEM. Why would you buy a fork that is just abusing Bitcoins name in the first place? I would never spend any money on this kind of stuff. Enough that its spamming my wallet.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:26:13 PM

The way to not get scammed is don't put your seed keys into any website. I know people are desperate for "free coins" but there isn't anything really free in this world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:39:19 AM

If you don`t want to get scammed,just don`t buy this altcoin.
I think that Yobit launches a brand new altcoin every week,most of these small altcoins are only for pump&dump.If this really is a forked bitcoin,i don`t think it will survive,becasue it doesn`t have any strong miner/developer support.Bitcoin hard forks happen all the time,but 99% of them are very small.
That is one thing Yobit has always been known for and one of the reasons I avoid them like shit that they are. First and foremost, how can there ever be an exchange that you do not even have anyone you can contact in case something goes wrong and it is surprising to see people still make use of them.

They are always the ones to list coins like this, so it is not unsurprising. I will advise the OP to chill if he at all wants to claim the BTD so he does not get his assets screwed.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:06:32 AM

According to their website there is a supply of 210mil BCDs.
I see nothing new or of note with Bitcoin Diamond, even looking at thier own comparison chart, the only difference to BTG is the number of coins total.

The amount is encrypted too, does that mean they want to be anonymous? Was it too difficult for the BTG scammers to cash out so this time they will make an anonymous fork to facilitate the theft of the new coins!?

Edit: they entire team is anonymous and they can't spell forked! No worries there then!
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

The domain name itself was just registered earlier this year and the traffic which is very minimal is mostly Russian. You do the math.

https://www.dynu.com/en-US/NetworkTools/Whois?Host=bitcoindiamond.org
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitcoindiamond.org
If that comes from the russia and i wouldn't be surprised. the bitcoin comes with nothing to be offered to the crypto users. There is no a lot of the interesting thing from the bitcoin diamond itself. I've heard about some people talked about the pre-mined of the bitcoin diamond itself.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:25:04 AM

Why yobit is only the first to support most of this hardfork and most time they support the splitting coins before it even happen. I have trying to reasons this out and one thing that I think has been is that maybe most of the supporter of this splitting do come from yobit teams. Bitcoin diamond is just an idea that look like bitcoin gold but now the two are surviving coin at yobit.
ragnar0k

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

You will get 10 btd for each btc - if it stays at 89 it is awesome!
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

I am not surprised.
Any exchange that would be the first to list a shit coin will always be Yobit. However, I do not understand what you are driving at by getting scammed. BTG did not scam you unless you ended up dropping your private key into a phishing website.

It is better you wait for them to have a viable wallet first before doing anything and be sure people have been able to make use of the wallet.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

See I think you are bit confused. getting listed on an exchange moreover an exchange like Yobit does not guarantees that the fork did not scam. Even the BTG was listed by hitbtc and yobit. Moreover even that has not been declared as a scam or something like it. Its just that some people are saying this. Bitcoin diamond got much less buzz than BTG. With aimless approach I think bitcoin diamond is somewhat scam.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:02 PM

I really can't understand the problem which some people have from Bitcoin Gold. Yes I understand that they haven't prepared their platform yet and not even their wallets moreover they are not even safe from replay protection but yes they are working on it for sure. Most of the altcoins today have the very same theory. It came with a very nice principle of decentralizing bitcoin again by enabling GPU mining which today is almost impossible with bitcoin.

Next, Bitcoin diamond looks much more like a scam to me. So many days and I have not found even a single reliable source that could clearly dictate me the aim of this fork? Its just being done for the sake of forking bitcoin. Moreover I haven't seen many people interested in it. Trading on YOBIT isn't a very true indicator of genuineness of any coin. Even BTG got listed on Yobit as a future option. Diamond got listed much after the fork. Diamond was absolutely unnecessary.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: