Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is the Bitcoin estimate end of this year?  (Read 200 times)
MikePCarr (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:14:50 PM

As I would like to think Bitcoin is its first kind and there is no match to Bitcoin. There are issues like moderate process however it might be settled soon in future. Other thing is the variance in the value which a few people condemn is the magnificence and edge of Bitcoin on others. What is your thought?
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:20:02 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 01:06:29 AM by Twinscoin2017

As I would like to think Bitcoin is its first kind and there is no match to Bitcoin. There are issues like moderate process however it might be settled soon in future. Other thing is the variance in the value which a few people condemn is the magnificence and edge of Bitcoin on others. What is your thought?
I beleieve that we can really never know what would happen to bitcoin in this comming end year 2017 but i believe  that bitcoin is really stimated to rise before the year end  because we are now on the 11th mont of the year and  bitcoin today is really on its way to rise maybe it will really continue rising untill the end of this year because bitcoin is running out of time to go down because end of the year is near.
postokenlover

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:24:03 PM

This problem has always been a lot of friends concerned about. Now my expectations are not yet reached, and my own view is that it will reach $10000 before 2018. These days, the market may be accumulating energy, and it will soon explode Wink
TokenGuy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

Bitcoin will go near 9k at least at the end of this year. Next year the target is 15k. If there are a lot of people coming in everyday like it is now. Bitcoin would rise to 50k in no time.

If it rises to 50k i think that governments will do something about it.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:57 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 04:22:12 AM by Nerman

I really agree that as of now there is no one that can match bitcoin and also acknowledge that right now it has some issues like transaction fees and transaction speed. Right now i never thought on my wildest dreams that we will reach $10,000 that fast. As we all know we bitcoin hit almost $18,000 but as of this writing we are around $14,000. I think this is just a correction and i do expect that we can end at around $18,000.  Regardless of the price before the year end there is only one thing for sure 2017 has been a very good year for bitcoin investors. Hoping for 2018 to be the same.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: