Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 01:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to go to find great team members?  (Read 778 times)
K45P3R707 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

I combined everyones advice and made sure to use it for my new project I know you all will love! I hate to say it but with PIXELme and its main idea for a mobile blockchain picture social network is WAY too diluted as there must be over 5 of the same platforms in development. So we put her on the back burner and  decided to go with our baby, a one-of-a-kind blockchain project... think Pokemon Go and its AR/location based gameplay meets Street Fighter's arcade style battle matches meets CS:GO wager for skins.... mix them together and throw in the blockchain tech... voila! You have F!GHTproof

www.fightproof.io (under construction so there might be information or links missing. We will be polishing it all up this week.)

www.indieproof.io
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

I combined everyones advice and made sure to use it for my new project I know you all will love! I hate to say it but with PIXELme and its main idea for a mobile blockchain picture social network is WAY too diluted as there must be over 5 of the same platforms in development. So we put her on the back burner and  decided to go with our baby, a one-of-a-kind blockchain project... think Pokemon Go and its AR/location based gameplay meets Street Fighter's arcade style battle matches meets CS:GO wager for skins.... mix them together and throw in the blockchain tech... voila! You have F!GHTproof

www.fightproof.io (under construction so there might be information or links missing. We will be polishing it all up this week.)

www.indieproof.io

Great bro. If you want the team member to work with you or help you in that you need to create the thread on project development section and get the more people to screen the website or get the mates to join with you.

Kindly check the investors team members also they may help you investment in equip your site. Then I see your idea above it will be work good mate.
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

You can start with Linkedln if you wanna find great team members for your project.
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

www.indieproof.io

Great bro. If you want the team member to work with you or help you in that you need to create the thread on project development section and get the more people to screen the website or get the mates to join with you.

Kindly check the investors team members also they may help you investment in equip your site. Then I see your idea above it will be work good mate.

Where's this section? On this board? That's what I've been looking for. It seemed far easier to find teammates when I was alot younger making half-life mods. Lol
ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

I do not think I should have a great team in doing the project. What we do is develop the knowledge we have and do not depend on the great team

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

to find a good member that can be seen from his profile or from the results he had obtained from members who we think is good in the process.
Tomox

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

People who are already able to understand and have enough insight about bitcoin

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Cayforu

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

I have come across many project buy the best team I haf never meet is Casper Api team and posicoin team likewise  the team that managed telcoin.
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

I have come across many project buy the best team I haf never meet is Casper Api team and posicoin team likewise  the team that managed telcoin.
I dont follow i'm sorry? What do you mean?
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

I do not quite understand, this is an advertisement ico?

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

First off all looking for great team member is a bit difficult you need to make sure that if you as the task manager  you be a good example in your  team because they always look up to you  and you need to make sure that you are doing the best  that you have to show them  that you are working diligently to make your  project sucess.In that case there is a big possibility  that  you can encourge more member.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

In my opinion, come from some experienced and reputable advisor. They have many relationships and partners in the community as well as the ability to perceive what is needed to run a closer and more viable idea in the overall development of the blockchain industry. That is why the advisory board is always a big point to consider when investing in ICOs. They can recommend suitable people.
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

I like the idea of pixel me!  If this can work with blockchain seamlessly,  it will bring revolution to social media!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

This is a good idea. The PIXELme application will bring great changes because today the sharing of photos and videos has mushroomed all over the world with cryptocurrency awards. The more interested people, immediately form a solid team to succeed your idea, I am ready to participate in your ICO project.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 12:54:35 PM by Jaycee99

A suggestion and list to do for you to post and must do (not a professional but this is what I have seen in different bounties and platform)
1. If you are planning to run a bounty hire people with experience and the ones that already leave a mark of being a great campaign manager.

2. Realated to number one post in "altcoin(marketplace)"> and child boards "bounties" if you are paying in altcoins.

If you are paying in bitcoin go to "marketplace" and "services"

3. Make sure to plan ahead like hiring the best developer for your website will not crush like making sure your website will handle lots of users if your website needs users to log in/register.

4. Do not make any promises or high guarantees that could make you users expect and fail in the end. Let them know what they know and will expect but not to much expectations.
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

Run a ICO. Get developers by paying them and put together a marketing team. Money can do wonders if it is a real project.
Haha there are lots of scammers today that don't want to pay even for developers... Their strategy is just about attracting newbies and making them to invest.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

This is a new project, but there is something interesting about this project, Dapp, now people have started to enjoy it, I waited well, to help as a Baounty Hunter project.
Apollyon
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

1. Know them.
2. Recruit them.
3. Attract them.
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

This is a good idea. The PIXELme application will bring great changes because today the sharing of photos and videos has mushroomed all over the world with cryptocurrency awards. The more interested people, immediately form a solid team to succeed your idea, I am ready to participate in your ICO project.
Mazzary my friend, thank you for your confidence in us with PIXELme. However, we decided to put that project on hold due to the over saturation of similar platform/apps. Instead, we are developing F!GHTproof! Check it out and you may be more interested in its development.

www.fightproof.io
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

I do not quite understand, this is an advertisement ico?
No, sorry for the confusion. I was just asking the community on how to acquire team members for a new project. If you looking for a new unique project, check out www.fightproof.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: