Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reason why Bitcoin Cash is chasing Bitcoin  (Read 572 times)
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:53:06 PM

Hello
I am just wondering what is the reason of bitcoin gold raising in value, while bitcoin in such a moments is loosing the value.

My predictions are:
A) there is bigger demand for bitcoin cash as it is more practical for now
especially in north korea and japan there is already some infrastructure and people was using bitcoin to pay there, at least more than in the rest of the world, so this would clarify why bithumb has big part of this movements
B) there are big whales speculating on this or some other less legal situation
there are some blames that Roger Ver is responsible for this
is there any evidence that this price movements are not linked just to demand ?
C) A + B

What predictions do you have ?
Do you agree with one of mine ? If yes then please fill my assumptions with some arguments.

Then I am wondering if it is possible that Bitcoin Cash eventually would eat normal Bitcoin (so overgo it in sense of price) and Bitcoin Cash would dominate the cryptocurrency market. Then what would happen with standard bitcoin, its value would drop ? How much ? 50 % ? More ? Less ?
What do you think ?

Looking for some discussion and as possible the links to facts.

Regards !

It was the very first fork and most hodlers are trying to pump BCH since its pricing is brought by the hype around it. The real reason why BCH has a large value today are because of the whales trying to pump it up.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:48:18 AM

Hello
I am just wondering what is the reason of bitcoin gold raising in value, while bitcoin in such a moments is loosing the value.

My predictions are:
A) there is bigger demand for bitcoin cash as it is more practical for now
especially in north korea and japan there is already some infrastructure and people was using bitcoin to pay there, at least more than in the rest of the world, so this would clarify why bithumb has big part of this movements
B) there are big whales speculating on this or some other less legal situation
there are some blames that Roger Ver is responsible for this
is there any evidence that this price movements are not linked just to demand ?
C) A + B

What predictions do you have ?
Do you agree with one of mine ? If yes then please fill my assumptions with some arguments.

Then I am wondering if it is possible that Bitcoin Cash eventually would eat normal Bitcoin (so overgo it in sense of price) and Bitcoin Cash would dominate the cryptocurrency market. Then what would happen with standard bitcoin, its value would drop ? How much ? 50 % ? More ? Less ?
What do you think ?

Looking for some discussion and as possible the links to facts.

Regards !

It was the very first fork and most hodlers are trying to pump BCH since its pricing is brought by the hype around it. The real reason why BCH has a large value today are because of the whales trying to pump it up.
The whales trying to pump the growth is possible to some level, over which the sudden manipulation has lead to large number of traders to switch to bitcoin cash for trading purpose. This gains more market space compared to the past making it grow in a gradual manner.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:15:55 AM

Well, let us be true about this. Coins re not alive if it is not for the users. It just varies on how many people uses it.
If we are pertaining to Bcash and Bitcoin. There is no doubt that bitcoin is more popular because it was firstly made. And in my opinion, bcash just went up over ETH because of the recent FUD and until today many are still having faith on it. It can actually be at bitcoins level but Since bitcoin continuously goes up there is nothing alts can do about it. Market still buys it. Not unless every country ban bitcoin and everyone shifts to alts, surely it will pump like bitcoin and as high as bitcoin.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:23:42 AM

Never the bitcoin cash will not dominate the market. There are already two leaders, and they are always. Bitcoin is the pinnacle that reaches offered by any of the altcoins ever. On the altcoins market leader Ethereum and he, too, will remain a leader for a very long time. Bitcoin cash this is just a speculative asset. He was used and thrown away.
Yeah exactly, there is just some hype because of certain investors pumping it. I wouldn't give it more than few days before it comes crashing down.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:27:56 AM

because there's a lot of hype surrounding it and investors expect it to go up in price, after which they will convert it back to btc, as is the case with most altcoins

+100. There are the small 1% of people that think it will go anywhere, some people just never sold because they don't know what to do, then there are the people pumping it. It's very obvious when they do.

It's just another shitcoin. We can ignore it.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:48:47 AM

I have read a blog somewhere else that was saying that Bitcoincash is way faster with transactions and that the fees were low. Maybe this is why people are stepping over to BCH.
Bitcoin has really problems with the transactions speed and the fees are most of the times very high. For me Bitcoincash is like a second bitcoin.

You nailed it. Bitcoin has a very severe problem when it comes to transaction speed. This problem by itself will prevent Bitcoin from ever being a real currency. No one is going to sit around an hour at the grocery store to wait for a $2 transaction to complete so they can buy their pop with Bitcoin.

The other thing is that miners will mine what is profitable to them. Bitcoin cash performs sensible adjustments and this reason makes it popular with miners who can earn more money with Bitcoin Cash at least for now.

All said and done, BTC is the real king and Bitcoin Cash is a court jester at this time. But if Bitcoin Cash starts getting accepted where Bitcoin is accepted and all exchanges include Bitcoin like they include ETH at this time, we are looking at a very serious competition to Bitcoin.

BCH is a third of BTC's market cap. $40 billion.
BCH seem to have transactions at higher speed as transaction volume is very low when compared to bitcoin.If BCH faces the same number of transactions as bitcoin has,then we would come to know about the true face of BCH.BCH is not at all accepted anywhere as a payment option and it would not be accepted too.Even bitcoin has not been yet accepted every where as payment,then its not wise for us to expect that BCH would be accepted for payment.The price rise once again seems to be an other pumping attempt for BCH.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

Never the bitcoin cash will not dominate the market. There are already two leaders, and they are always. Bitcoin is the pinnacle that reaches offered by any of the altcoins ever. On the altcoins market leader Ethereum and he, too, will remain a leader for a very long time. Bitcoin cash this is just a speculative asset. He was used and thrown away.
Yeah exactly, there is just some hype because of certain investors pumping it. I wouldn't give it more than few days before it comes crashing down.

This is true that no body expected the bitcoin cash to be so active in last  month or so and make such a huge rise in terms of price. But yes somewhere it is also felt that someone of the group are hugely pumping the money in this coin and once it reaches certainly level they will sell out and eventually it will start to fall badly leaving many investors run in losses for their invested money at high prices.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: