Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request to Unlock Account  (Read 275 times)
85kg (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

Hi everyone,

It looks like my account, Cutekittens21, was banned/locked. I'm not 100% sure of the reason but I think it was because my last post was a one word/unhelpful post. I don't know why I did this as if you look at my post history it is constructive and curious. Are there any mods out there that can make this ban/lock only temporary? I would be very grateful and will have learned my lesson.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1072831

Thank you,

Cutekittens21

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

It's very unlikely that one post got your account banned especially if its as you say unhelpful. You were probably banned for copy and pasting or spamming in a number of your posts.

The staff don't normally lift perm bans either unless you offer a service which is good for the community.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:41 PM

Hi everyone,

It looks like my account, Cutekittens21, was banned/locked. I'm not 100% sure of the reason but I think it was because my last post was a one word/unhelpful post. I don't know why I did this as if you look at my post history it is constructive and curious. Are there any mods out there that can make this ban/lock only temporary? I would be very grateful and will have learned my lesson.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1072831

Thank you,

Cutekittens21

What exactly is the message? Is it locked or banned? Your account might get locked for several reasons. The mods might mistakenly locked it (human error), you may had done something that triggered security and etc. As for this, you can provide a signed message for them to unlock your account.

If it is banned, there are two cases which can be answered base on the message that appears when you tried to log in with that account. If there is no definite time stated then it is permanent and if there is then it is temporary.
85kg (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:04:36 PM

Sorry Cutekittens21, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

I don't see a timestamp.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

Sorry Cutekittens21, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

I don't see a timestamp.
I see it's banned. There is no timestamp so it is permanent. I tried to look at your account and found this:
This era of teenagers and children, I guess can easily adapt to changes. Due to advance technology, they already have access to the web. Which I think gives a leverage in the future. I do agree in a sense that BTC could be the future money and BTC is really hard to explain. Though we could only assist them in understanding things, We can't provide everything to these kids. But, If ever bitcoin would be accepted as money worldwide. For sure that every schools and colleges would do add cryptocurrencies as part of the curriculum.
This era of teenagers and children, I guess can easily adapt to changes. Due to advance technology, they already have access to the web. Which I think gives a leverage in the future. I do agree in a sense that BTC could be the future money and BTC is really hard to explain. Though we could only assist them in understanding things, We can't provide everything to these kids. But, If ever bitcoin would be accepted as money worldwide. For sure that every schools and colleges would do add cryptocurrencies as part of the curriculum.
You are copy-pasting! I'm not surprised. I already recognize this as a possibility. You are banned forever. Please don't come back ever again! You have no place here in this forum! Also, don't try to appeal your ban. No one will care about you nor they would give a second chance. Plagiarism. -_-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: