Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining  (Read 213 times)
mensha (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:07 PM

I want to know that whether cloud mining sites are trustworthy or not. Also is it profitable?
cryptocoinfarmer

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

Best way to find out use search on the forum.
There are plenty questions about cloud mining.
By the way, most of the cloud mining are scams.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:47:50 PM

From my own perspective, I can certainly say that all cloud mining services are pure scam.
Do not even bother to put a single dollar in them. Basically if you take a look at most of the cloud mining services that ever existed, you'll find lots and lots and lots of people screaming scam scam although they were warned before it not to invest.

Just think about it. It's a business. And in order for it to make them money, they have to rent it out for more than how many coins it makes in order to pay for electricity, office rents etc. That's literally just plain logical thinking.

Some of them don't even have the mining equipment ready. So what do they do ? They use your invested money to buy themselves the miners and then pay you even less. But how do they do that ?

All of these services offer "long-term investments" which gives them the appropriate amount of money to buy equipment.
They mainly work on selling prettified words and unfortunately you believe them. They'll tell you that you actually will make profits and even try to prove it to you with maybe some reviews/graphs or anything else. BUT DON'T BELIEVE THEM !

You might see good numbers for the first or two months but it then starts going down. You won't make any profits out of it. And if you're lucky enough, you'd get your capital back (which might not even happen). What guarantees that they even stay until next year ? NOTHING.

I'd say, if you want to earn from mining, do it yourself. Buy the machines (but be careful as there's a lot of fake stores around so first do your research and do it properly) and set them up yourself.
Z1pp4

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:53:01 PM

I want to know that whether cloud mining sites are trustworthy or not. Also is it profitable?
Not worth it m8. I would rather build rig myself as you have more options to mine new altcoins. But ofc - you must have some knowledge.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:19:12 PM

Cloud mining is not worth. They can steal your mining and you wouldn't know it. It is faster and better to buy directly the coin than to mine it. And because the value of the coin may increase, the difficulty of mining is going to increase and you won't get the expected amount of coin compare to the moment you started to mine it. You may get some profits as the coin value may increase. But not much profits compare to buying directly the coin.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

No one calls you a proven cloud mining. This means that there is no need to contact the service. Most in this market is a fraud. It is better to buy equipment to mine bitcoins for themselves. It will not bring such income as you promise the crooks but you are guaranteed to receive the income.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
bwin2012

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

It’s not profitable, not interesting
Cacapzarg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:44:18 PM

If your electricity price is lower than 10c/kWh, it is usually profitable.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:46:43 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 07:30:43 PM by leowonderful

What are you talking about? In cloudmining electrical costs are usually fictional and complicated to keep you from reaching ROI. Unless you're talking about non-cloud mining, that's not true. Never trusted cloud mining, never will. Even if you have sound and electrical cost problems hosting is better as you have more access to your hardware.
bwin2012

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:18:21 PM

What are you talking about? In cloudmining electrical costs are usually fictional and complicated to keep you from reaching ROI. Unless you're talking about non-cloud mining, that's not true. Never trusted cloud mining, never will. Even if you sound and electrical cost problems hosting is better as you have more access to your hardware.
I talk about cloud mining. I prefer non-cloud , it’s more profitable and reliable
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: