Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54539 times)
uimais

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Hello everyone, Ncash annouced today shutting down their official telegram and that is why the community is mobilized to create a new ncash group

If you want to join us, it's here -> https://t.me/NucleusVisionEnglish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Hello everyone, Ncash annouced today shutting down their official telegram and that is why the community is mobilized to create a new ncash group

this info has to come from an official of the project...this is a suspect link...may be a scam involved here!!!
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

this info has to come from an official of the project...this is a suspect link...may be a scam involved here!!!
I don't know but Telegram of Nucleus has disappeared and is not found in telegram. Yesterday night I was still chatting on it. Need to have accurate information about Nucleus new tele
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

I don't know but Telegram of Nucleus has disappeared and is not found in telegram. Yesterday night I was still chatting on it. Need to have accurate information about Nucleus new tele

its indeed a very bad sign, it could mean nothing but deleting a possible way of contact, even if its announced, is reason for concern. Hopefully they'll provide a reasonable explanation soon

kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

How is it shameful? The amount of FUD stopping price growth in this group is insane. The price starts going up, we all look at this group, some negative guys come along and the price falls
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

I discovered The reason why bitcoin saw a fall in price by 3% was due to the new decision on trade by Goldman Sachs. But am still positive of bitcoin hitting $15,000 USD before the year runs out.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

I am so sad this project seemed to have so much potential but now it seems to be losing a bit of steam. I understand it takes time to create something revolutionary! Maybe I am only influenced by the price, but NCASH was one of my top picks in the 1st half of the year.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

I am so sad this project seemed to have so much potential but now it seems to be losing a bit of steam. I understand it takes time to create something revolutionary! Maybe I am only influenced by the price, but NCASH was one of my top picks in the 1st half of the year.

Don't make your mind in hurry this project still has big potential soon we will see breakthrough in long bear market. I hope upcoming rally will make the happy all strong hands because there is no way to become rich in overnight it demand patience and faith.
YLVolkoVa

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

It's sad to watch the Altcoin portfolio melt, but now it's probably time on the market and it needs to be waited. The main thing is that the project has a strong team and good potential for development, so that in time we will get a good profit from our investments!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

It's sad to watch the Altcoin portfolio melt, but now it's probably time on the market and it needs to be waited. The main thing is that the project has a strong team and good potential for development, so that in time we will get a good profit from our investments!
Do you also believe in this? Holders are getting smaller and smaller every day. The main thing is that the project continues to work, for example Electroneum.
YLVolkoVa

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Do you also believe in this? Holders are getting smaller and smaller every day. The main thing is that the project continues to work, for example Electroneum.

I think it's worth keeping an excerpt and waiting for the moment to fix profits, now it's just useless to talk about anything. Perhaps the next time a token nCash will show a good profitability and this topic will again be filled with activity from investors!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
cchub

Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

I think it's worth keeping an excerpt and waiting for the moment to fix profits, now it's just useless to talk about anything. Perhaps the next time a token nCash will show a good profitability and this topic will again be filled with activity from investors!

Yea I am a dreamer! It is hard to foresee who is going to win the race, but the payout will be huge!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Nucleus Vision Company Update — September 2018

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-company-update-september-2018-d9ae04f2119c
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:23:05 AM

I do not see any updates on the media and this has a huge impact on the investors. It seems the team of this project is leaving and doing nothing to make the price rise again. I'm hearing some rumors that Binace will delist Ncash in the second and I do not want that to happen in this stage.
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

I do not see any updates on the media and this has a huge impact on the investors. It seems the team of this project is leaving and doing nothing to make the price rise again. I'm hearing some rumors that Binace will delist Ncash in the second and I do not want that to happen in this stage.

Where did you hear those rumors? Whether they'll get delisted or not, it doesnt matter at this stage, the team has the funding to survive this bear market and keep developing their product, thats what matters.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Where you hear that binance will delist ncash? can you show us the source of the news? its bad news if its a true.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

~snip~`

Dear NUCLEUS VISION Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote (If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List )
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

You can post this message instead of quoting the OP which make this bother. If people will find this exchange useful than they will start using otherwise it will remain like other low volume exchange.
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Dear NUCLEUS VISION community. We, a team of enthusiasts, are pleased to inform you about our project https://nvchats.info/ which logs all the important telegram chats related to NUCLEUS VISION. We believe that NUCLEUS VISION Chats will be a valuable addition to the NUCLEUS VISION ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite chats in the form convenient for you through https://nvchats.info/
The site is optimized for work also on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Russian, English, Korean and other versions of NUCLEUS VISION telegram chat.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, it will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of NUCLEUS VISION’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to NUCLEUS VISION is missing on our site, please write and we will add it.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

After reading this update about chats and specially separate section for this to develop and handle you see hopes. Instead of keep visiting exchanges or price trackers  better shift your focus on development in your favorite projects. This will help you understand more these markets while time will pass much more easily. It is hard time for everyone whether someone accepts or not.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Big players are in mode of playing with Bitcoin for longer period and so that will be less attractive for investors. I will say alt seasons is about to start anytime even there is uncertainty everywhere but alts are still performing if you look at gainers and looser list. There is half hidden signal for everyone to get it and hold on tight their alt bags because show will start sooner. NCash like other has passed the correction test already.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: