Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54539 times)
LineXD

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

There are still more than 37 days to book your seat to participate in IBC taking place in India. I hope this will be successful as many startups which are based on blockchain and other fintech companies representatives will avail the opportunity to create awareness in front of potential future partners in India. That is big market and will have positive results after such event.

Yeah, you're right! Also interesting how all of those startups will interact with government structure. I think it's equally important to involve crypto projects either in daily infrastructure, nor in bussines. Nucleus Vision, are you going to connect part of your work with government institutions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

I looked at the site, it was made professionally and it is a kind of guarantor of the stability of the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Nucleus Vision are cool guys, they’re  working very with various Indian state governments and have great mission to create a world-class blockchain support ecosystem. I'm interested, will they succeeded  with work with other Indian states?

Pretty good, but does this technology works today? Is it already usable?

Thank you for your question. Your interest is very important for us. 10 live retail stores already use our system. Also, international retail brands, such as Giny & Jony in India, are already using Nucleus to deliver personalized offers to customers on their mobile phones.

Great to know that there are already 10 live retail stores that uses the platform. Well, I think that this will have a better future especially the team are actively making more effort to spread more about the good services of the project.

Yeah right, the team exerted more efforts and dedications to make this project more popular and proved that they are really serious for the continues developments of nucleus vision project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Nucleus Vision are cool guys, they’re  working very with various Indian state governments and have great mission to create a world-class blockchain support ecosystem. I'm interested, will they succeeded  with work with other Indian states?

Thank you for your question. Your interest is very important for us. 10 live retail stores already use our system. Also, international retail brands, such as Giny & Jony in India, are already using Nucleus to deliver personalized offers to customers on their mobile phones.

Great to know that there are already 10 live retail stores that uses the platform. Well, I think that this will have a better future especially the team are actively making more effort to spread more about the good services of the project.
You are right mate. The team already made some moves to make this platform very effective and likely to used by some retailers. And having this 10 retail stores will only means that the project are already functioning. Hopefully, this will give enough reasons for all investors to invest on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Yeah right, the team exerted more efforts and dedications to make this project more popular and proved that they are really serious for the continues developments of nucleus vision project.

This is a sign that the project really are active and giving their best service to the members. Having 10 live retail store for the Nucleus project is a great start which many people will have some knowledge about this project.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

When will Nucleus Vision come to America the retail business is still booming in USA?
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

Greetings, dev's. Looks very interesting!
Wise results,  detailed and profitable vision.

The shit's a profitable vision even supposed to mean? What a freakin generic comment to make there lmao. It doesnt even make any sense any which way
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

This is a sign that the project really are active and giving their best service to the members. Having 10 live retail store for the Nucleus project is a great start which many people will have some knowledge about this project.
Really working shops is an excellent recommendation for the project, and among them there are online stores?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

He could not keep the market entry he started well. The FUD news affected NCASH's course very badly. Actually I had a much higher expectation about the project, but I guess this will never happen.
I hope that you will have this feeling and you will look at the project differently. We all expect only positive results from the project and nothing more.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

And also where do we stand on regulatory clarity for Ncash is it a security?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Looking forward to this conference in India coming up co-hosted by Nucleus.Vision - https://www.enbloc.media/. Ian Balina will be there.

The Congress is getting more and more popular each day. This is a good sign that there are still lot of people who want to learn and know what is blockchain and what are its benefits, and also for all the ICO's that will be presented there.

Better this way so that the government will fully understand how blockchain technology helps the economy. The team's strategy will also help the other cryptos and not only for themselves because such big conference can give big impact to the other project.

They also want to create good relations with the government. Because I think they are planning to do business with them. Their business plan is not only related to the general public but also with government and maybe also with the military.
Hopefully that all project and teamwoks will result to positive impact. The plans of the project will be very good if very thing will fall according to project plans and goals. Will continue to support this project and will witness its sweet success.
LineXD

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

When will Nucleus Vision come to America the retail business is still booming in USA?

And also where do we stand on regulatory clarity for Ncash is it a security?

Q1 2019 check the roadmap, friend. https://nucleus.vision/roadmap
LineXD

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

Looking forward to this conference in India coming up co-hosted by Nucleus.Vision - https://www.enbloc.media/. Ian Balina will be there.

Here is the link of IBC on Bitcointalk, guys!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4541564.msg40868246#msg40868246
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

I looked at the site, it was made professionally and it is a kind of guarantor of the stability of the project.
The project ideas and platform was plotted accordingly nd it seems the project has huge potential to reach succ. I surely continue to support this project and will witness soon how they will achieve the victory with their own hardships and efforts.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

The idea is very good and if you truly succeed in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Of course, the implementation of the project, it is quite a laborious task, but if the developers will go to their goal in any ways, then the success of the project is guaranteed. I see that already a lot of people support the project and believe in it.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

Yeah the project is already functioning with its ten live stores so people' can visit their stores and then invest into project.i hope this method will give more investeros to the platform.And i think the team have to increase their community by increase stores adn engagement with more peoples.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

The idea is very good and if you truly succeed in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Of course, the implementation of the project, it is quite a laborious task, but if the developers will go to their goal in any ways, then the success of the project is guaranteed. I see that already a lot of people support the project and believe in it.

It is already given that if you want to develop something, of course, you will get loads of work. However, as the team execute on this they can easily get the job done if they will have just teamwork.  

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

Existence of ten already working shops is not a limit for the developer, I think in plans to open own extensive network of trade places and as much as possible to expand audience of consumers worldwide.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

Yeah the project is already functioning with its ten live stores so people' can visit their stores and then invest into project.i hope this method will give more investeros to the platform.And i think the team have to increase their community by increase stores adn engagement with more peoples.
This is a great way to attract new investors and supporters of the project. Very soon their number will increase actively, thanks to the work with these stores. I hope the developers will increase the number of working shops.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

This is a great way to attract new investors and supporters of the project. Very soon their number will increase actively, thanks to the work with these stores. I hope the developers will increase the number of working shops.

I agree that having those stores is a great help in attracting investors and supporters  in the project. I am confident that this project will be successful because of the  people of this project which doing their best for the project. Hope they will think more upgrades to make the project better.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: