Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1 to $10 in 3 months?  (Read 1611 times)
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

Well you can get your $3000 profits upto 3x in just a month if you know how to trade,everyday i manage to have 10% gains in my portfolio if you keep that in a month your money would be 3x.

ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:33:54 PM
Merited by anylic (3)

In 3 months it is hard to get what you want, all projects need time to complete their product that may take up to a year or more. No one can guarantee 100% with you what they say is absolutely going to happen

ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:34:30 PM

No one can tell anything like that, its all pretty risky. Crypto is full of risk. If you want to make a decent profit then invest in bitcoin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

I have $3000 money, I want to invest in a coin worth $1 now and can reach $10 in 3 months so that I get 10x profit.

Please tell me which coin is best to invest in.

I think there are many coins with that much potential but there are not very much coins which can go from $1 to $10. I mean why you are looking for the coin which can have potential to go from $1 to $10 and grab the 10X profits. You can do that by investing into coins which are able to go from few cents like (KICK= 0.05$) to all upto $1 which is one and the same thing and you can still have the 10x to more profit as compared to the previous assumption.

Also you out need to invest $3000 this time but you can also fulfil the needs with $300 only. Thats the simplification of the crypto trading or working on smart profiting. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:51:07 PM

I have $3000 money, I want to invest in a coin worth $1 now and can reach $10 in 3 months so that I get 10x profit.

Full member - account buyer???
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

Can't tell if this is trolling or serious.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

I think you should be investing into IOTA, Ripple, JNT token and also SCL. These are some of the hot currencies in the current race and you may benefit from it in the months of three to four. This is because they are having the best developments in the project they are working on.  I mean the way they are giving out the updates is very good and I’m also more or less close to SCL project a lot. Im also on their telegram group and it seems that Jade Mullohland (founder of the SCL) is beating the stuff over and over again. So you may wanna check it out and other projects too. But there are not many names which can be suggested in straight way as its risky business really.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

I think, it is nearly impossible to know that kind of coins. Of course sometimes some cryptocurrencies can show incredible rising, but I don't know how to detect them.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:42:56 PM

If someone would know this answer, they would have already inbested themselves. And by the way, nobody has a crystal ball Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

I wonder if the answer could be Bitcore (BTX) if you include airdrops: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/11/how-100-became-1000-in-a-month/

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:31:20 PM

ZRX is not worth it, let me tell you why:

It has been a coin that has been in the market for a few months, and it did not had the enough attention that it was supposed to be receiving from the investors.

They had a succesfull ico, but the price has been static for more than months, it's all time high was roughly 25 cents for each one of them, and once that it touched that ath, its started to go down.

It is at $0,20 at the moment, and it is not increasing, maybe it increases 2% in a day, but then it decreases 3% on the next day, it is a very weird coin.

There are better options right now.
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:34:17 PM

You asked a question too hard.
If I have the ability to know which coin will x10 in three months then I will sell all of my possessions to buy it.

how can you ask a question too hard? rofl -  i have 10 pound how can i make 30 pound in 2 days? tell me nowwwww!!!!
hell3r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:39:58 PM

Yes its a very hard question but there is one currency that is sure going up in 3 months, and it is ethereum. Its the only coin I must say you can gain more profits this coming months. I don't know about the other ones, next to ethereum, ill recommend ripple too. Or you can also invest in other altcoins if you have the will to study analyze and review their project. Goodluck to your investments, Hope youll gain 10x profits.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

Hashflare, won't give you x10 in 3 months but will give x3 in 12 months. Providing the new ASIC miners don't kill cloud mining completely but that's for you to research and make your own decisions on

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:48:59 PM

You asked a question too hard.
If I have the ability to know which coin will x10 in three months then I will sell all of my possessions to buy it.

i agree with you mate hard to predict today what is the best potential coin goes up into the marketcap, if he want to get faster make profits sell it all coin and invest it into bitcoin to get triple porfits because bitcoin keep increasing, or play gambling but have a big big risk, i suggest with him wait for the right timing to make profits.

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:55:12 PM

you have a big chance to earn from 1$ to 10$  at the begin of 2017

but now is too hard .
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin if talking about profits I'm sure this diforum no one can guarantee it because if it is there is sure the project will go bankrupt. Cheesy Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:04:08 AM

You have to buy new reliable ICOs Tokens that have great potential of that kind of growth. I suggest you carry out a due deligent research on them. Example https://bluzelle.com/  ICO might have that kind of potential. Thanks

HOMT