Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex will fall  (Read 613 times)
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:26:18 PM

I speculate that bittrex will fall and turn off and i hope that it will happen soon. Their shitty exchange cant manage all those transactions and lagging so much, so people, like myself, are losing money. i wouldnt be sure that they do that purposely. i lost so much money becouse od their shitty exchange and ill celebrate a day when those centralised manipulative shits will die. bittrex team i wish you all the worst a human can wish to someone. i advise all of you using them, and all of you who are thinking about using them, get the hell out of there before you find out in similar situation. they are taking so much money on daily basis on every fucking transaction and cant invest some fucking money in some decent servers so this cant happend. ill pay some team of people to spread the word about you and how big shit of service you are offering. i cant believe that you can be soo fucking greedy and took so much money for this poor lame lagging shitty service. fuck you all on bittrex, worst exchange ever!

They have too many users and it's not easy to hire lots of good support stuff to resolve the tickets.

They earn millions of $ every day and they're the best alt exchange and alts dream day and night to be listed there Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

Marketing/popularity are unfortunately more important than best working product. For those reasons binance will have time to react should another player enter the game.

CryptoWinner

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

Marketing/popularity are unfortunately more important than best working product. For those reasons binance will have time to react should another player enter the game.

I'm sure there is a lot of artificial volume on Binance (volume looks similar with Bittrex, but I don't think it's anywhere close...).
But Binance is a really good exchange indeed, it's chasing Bittrex.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:06:15 PM

Not only bittrex is experiencing of this kind of issues. Bittrex is one of the nicest and reliable exchange Ive known so far. It just needed for verification of account for security purposes that is good also.
Heisenberg8

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:17:25 PM

It's happening almost everywhere, lots of people entering cryptoworld in this weeks i guess it will need some time to adequate infrastructure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: