Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex will fall  (Read 613 times)
parepare (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:48:03 PM

I speculate that bittrex will fall and turn off and i hope that it will happen soon. Their shitty exchange cant manage all those transactions and lagging so much, so people, like myself, are losing money. i wouldnt be sure that they do that purposely. i lost so much money becouse od their shitty exchange and ill celebrate a day when those centralised manipulative shits will die. bittrex team i wish you all the worst a human can wish to someone. i advise all of you using them, and all of you who are thinking about using them, get the hell out of there before you find out in similar situation. they are taking so much money on daily basis on every fucking transaction and cant invest some fucking money in some decent servers so this cant happend. ill pay some team of people to spread the word about you and how big shit of service you are offering. i cant believe that you can be soo fucking greedy and took so much money for this poor lame lagging shitty service. fuck you all on bittrex, worst exchange ever!
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:36:38 PM

Works fine for me, and I'm on the other side of the globe

Buy better PC, imho
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

Debbie downer

It’s gold for nerds
ICOck

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

no, he has a point.

bittrex is slow and their order cancel process is fucked. It takes ages and leaves the order there. Lost 10k today because of that. Fucks sake.

How? look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711764.msg26401641#msg26401641
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:11:30 AM

no, he has a point.

bittrex is slow and their order cancel process is fucked. It takes ages and leaves the order there. Lost 10k today because of that. Fucks sake.

How? look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711764.msg26401641#msg26401641
That's why the popularity of the bittrex will fall asap. There is a lot of problem with it. I've got the same problem. I got fucked around 5k caused by a slow response to the sell order.
I move to the binance. Polo and bittrex was same exchange site with a lot of problems. I retired from there.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
ICOck

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:26:08 AM

no, he has a point.

That's why the popularity of the bittrex will fall asap. There is a lot of problem with it. I've got the same problem. I got fucked around 5k caused by a slow response to the sell order.
I move to the binance. Polo and bittrex was same exchange site with a lot of problems. I retired from there.

Mate, I don't know about you, but I put 80% of life savings into crypto and it took forever just to bloody 2x them.
So to have 10k taken off that total is displeasing to say the least. Feeling quite shite, won't lie. Any words of wisdom? Other than locate your balls I suppose xD
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

I can name one worse than Bittrex.  Cryptsy.  Those fuckers shut down and ran off with the coins.  Some were recovered, but not my 375 Litecoins (FUCK) and my .5 BTC, and 75 UNO....all gone....

Diversify among the exchanges.  Some will be better than others.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:44:50 AM

Bittrex just just froze OMG trading when it mooned. I didnt get to sell my OMG. In Binance the trading went just fine though.

Can anyone recommend good alternatives to Bittrex?
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:00:44 AM

To me, Bittrex is currently the best exchange (over all).  The other 2 exchanges I actively use now is Binance and Kucoin.  

I used Poloniex before but had so much problems I left.  I also stopped using; Kraken, Cryptopia, Coinexchange.io, and Mercatox.

I heard Polo is good again but I haven't had the need to check them out yet.  I also do not have much complaint about the other exchanges other than slow traffic/activity.  Same can be said about Kucoin but they trade some coins I must have. Cheesy
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:43:48 AM

I've been hearing Bittrex been having problems lately. I personally haven't had any issues them Bittrex (yet) I learned that they froze new accounts due to the amount of new signups. Maybe it's just scaling issues, but if they don't correct them another exchange such as Binance will take it's place. It's probably already happening..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:37:26 AM

Coinbase also has site and scaling issues from time to time. Have not seen much problems
with bittrex myself.
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:07:56 AM

Bittrex is the best exchange out there, hands down.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:28:27 AM

All exchanges, in my opinion, have issues. There's no perfect exchange out there, but from what I have used so far, bittrex seems like the best exchange out of all the others. Haven't had any issues using the exchange, but maybe it's because I usually trade small amounts.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:51:18 AM

I can name one worse than Bittrex.  Cryptsy.  Those fuckers shut down and ran off with the coins.  Some were recovered, but not my 375 Litecoins (FUCK) and my .5 BTC, and 75 UNO....all gone....

Diversify among the exchanges.  Some will be better than others.
I think that is the best thing to do now, Bittrex use to be a very good exchange but since the mid this year when their volume started growing because of Poloniex issue they have been unable to maintain their previous  standard
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:56:19 AM

bittrex is great exchange , but gets a lot of FUD from everywhere lately
i am not sure that everything said about the exchange is true.. everyone i know works fine with it
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

Are you sure it's not because your internet connexion is just bad ? Because I've been using Bittrex for years and I didnt have any issues, everything works great, it's fast and you can get verify in 2 minutes.

One of the best exchange in my opinion

envist

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:59:07 AM

I have always liked bittrex. Not a huge fan of their UI but their service seems secure and they have a good choice of coins to trade.
nadusa2002

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

hic
parepare (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:03:44 PM

it is not becouse of internet. same thing happend to me, to my friend, and to few people here, and who knows how much other ppl who just didnt write it here. they are greedy motherfuckers who drives on 100-200-500meter yachts and dont give a shit about us. they are just taking money from us. it is clearly that they dont invest anything in their service, they are just collecting money, greedy assholes. this crypto world is full of stupid scammers who ruining everything what is good. i bet they can buy better servers and offer better service every fucking day cuz they taking enormous profits every single day. they are just greedy and dont give a fuck about anyone than themselves. i really hope they all will fall one day and decentralized exchanges will took their place. and i wish them to get in jail cuz they are criminals.
zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

All universe will come to an end at some point  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: