Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what Signature-Ad Campaigns?  (Read 326 times)
altbeer (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

What are the Signature-Ad Campaigns that are good for me and how much money do I have here? when will I be able to rank one? What if I already have Ad Campaigns
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:31:12 AM

What are the Signature-Ad Campaigns that are good for me and how much money do I have here? when will I be able to rank one? What if I already have Ad Campaigns

Just follow my guide:

1. Post 14 times per 2 week-period.
2. Wait until you're Jr. Member
3. Go to the "Bounty" page & apply for all Bounty campaigns you can find!
4. Once you're accepted, you just have to post as much as you can!
5. Well Done! You've been accepted on SMAS.

Regards,
Trump

Paranuatu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:22:47 AM

Just follow my guide:

Regards,
Trump
How do bounties work? Don't you just have one signature all the time? How can you appl to many?

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

Just follow my guide:

Regards,
Trump
How do bounties work? Don't you just have one signature all the time? How can you appl to many?

I think you are misunderstanding the "sarcastic" post. He is obviously teaching you how to be blacklisted in most of the signature campaigns. I think it is better if you just read some of the rules of Lauda before joining campaigns here is the link, and you can only join 1 campaign at a time.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:56:13 AM

Just follow my guide:

Regards,
Trump

LOL. Wasn't expecting that ending.  Grin Grin

Anyway, to OP: if you're here solely for the signature campaigns and or to make money in general, then might as well quit now. By now it looks like you don't even know how to look around the forums and learn how things work here. How much more when reading slightly technical stuff? Like a whitepaper?

Sorry for being harsh. But.. yea..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:59:32 AM

firstly you need to rank up by posting stuffs(more like quality posts). You need to be consistent in it as when you rank up your post history will be seen by the campaign manager as they want the best to be in their campaign.
m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

When new coin is release dev gives rewards for keeping their details in our signature. Its a kind of advertisement
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

Just follow my guide:

Regards,
Trump

If you can’t help someone; then just probably move to next thread. Why being sarcastic without any reason? He simply asked for help. I know there are apparently many threads discussing all these stuffs but maybe a newbie is unaware all those threads.
First of all, he is newbie and almost 2 days old. Bitcoin after jumping to new altitudes has grabbed everyone’s attention and now they simply want to make money out of it. People are joining faucet sites, online gambling and so on. And some are dropped to this site, instead of mocking down one should help these newbies. And coming to OP

First of all, kindly improves you’re English which is very imperative to serve this form. Second, only thing I am able to grasp from your question is knowledge about Signature Campaigns. So, giving you a brief info about that. Developers (commonly known as Dev) often hire mangers or team member for running Signature Campaign which help them to advertise their company or coin all over the posts of the particular person. Further, you can rank up in the coming days after posting regularly and becoming Jr. Member. But one should always take these earning from the rewards point of view rather than as a salary, because only the quality posts are rewarded over the form.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

You don't enter the forum that way by asking directly on how much you would do. Try to learn the whole forum itself, it is not the only thing that can offer you. And besides you are still a newbie, there's no campaign that will allow you to join and will let you wear their signature since it doesn't fit anymore for the advertising.

To know more about it you must read this guideline, Signature Campaign Guidelines (read this before starting or joining a campaign).

Most of the campaign does have exact characters for their signature so you can't wear other signature even you want to. The rule for sticking to only one signature if you are enrolled should be followed accordingly, this is what every campaign is implementing. To know more about it try to see each thread here Bounties (Altcoins).  
Praskatoon

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:23:31 PM

How does this signature ad campaignes work?

You apply and wait for them to replay if you are accepted or you are the one who is waiting the request?

Tnx.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

You apply and wait for them to replay if you are accepted or you are the one who is waiting the request?

Tnx.

--Your question is formulated pretty poor, but i'll try to answer it to my best of my possibilities. Please, in the future, revise your sentences one or two times :/.--

It depends on the campaign you are in. Some campaigns had an automated system, eg http://bitmixer.io, you would be immediately accepted, and regularly checked on your post quality, however i don't think that there's currently a campaign that does this.

Currently most signature campaigns indeed require you to apply, and if your post quality is good enough, you will be accepted.
There's usually a bunch of restricted sections/rules but then again, this is all dependent on the campaign itself.

apvmoreira

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

Tnx.

Every campaign has a different way, so you need to read the announcements an apply for the ones you see yourself capable to accomplish.

Replying directly to your question, i think (as i don't qualify, i don't know), that you need to check the thread to see if you are accepted and then follow instructions.

Hop it helps
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:53:28 PM

Just follow my guide:

Regards,
Trump

If you can’t help someone; then just probably move to next thread. Why being sarcastic without any reason? He simply asked for help. I know there are apparently many threads discussing all these stuffs but maybe a newbie is unaware all those threads.
First of all, he is newbie and almost 2 days old. Bitcoin after jumping to new altitudes has grabbed everyone’s attention and now they simply want to make money out of it. People are joining faucet sites, online gambling and so on. And some are dropped to this site, instead of mocking down one should help these newbies. And coming to OP

First of all, kindly improves you’re English which is very imperative to serve this form. Second, only thing I am able to grasp from your question is knowledge about Signature Campaigns. So, giving you a brief info about that. Developers (commonly known as Dev) often hire mangers or team member for running Signature Campaign which help them to advertise their company or coin all over the posts of the particular person. Further, you can rank up in the coming days after posting regularly and becoming Jr. Member. But one should always take these earning from the rewards point of view rather than as a salary, because only the quality posts are rewarded over the form.

It was a joke  Roll Eyes

Please don't be so serious. It was meant to be funny... And really... This question is getting asked far too much. Thus, I believe jokes are welcome from time to time.  Smiley

If you can't accept jokes; then just probably move to next thread. Why being serious without any reason? He simply asked a dumb question. I know it's hard to act smart, but  maybe a newbie does like jokes.
First of all, he is newbie and almost 2 days old. Jokes are gaining quality & growing quickly, also on this forum and they (me) simply wants to make jokes out of it. People are making jokes, jokes and more. And some come to this site, instead of being so annoying, try understanding these jokes. And cya!

Regards,
Trump

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

Tnx.

First you have to be junior member or above,few campaigns accepts lower rank and for some you have to be even higher like full member or senior. It is not hard to apply and to be accepted if your post quality is decent and you are not 1 line spammer or "cool", "hi" "awesome" type of poster. It is however harder to find a project that will for sure pay the tokens they promised and that those tokens will worth something on exchanges. In two years of my "campaigning" I had like 80-90 percent good campaigns and I got some decent amount of tokens and traded them for bitcoin/cash. Some of them I keep long term, Lisk for example.
winteriscoming91

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:17:36 PM

how much can a jn member expect to earn from this?
It will be solely depends on the coin and their community

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: