Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is back of Coin Market cap?  (Read 160 times)
kmvk2008 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:26:55 PM

Hello Guys
I am interesting example: New Coins add on market and trading price start from 1$.  Where come this price? I mean, what value is back of coin?  
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:30:01 PM

What do you mean? You mean who set the coin price? I believe being a dev you set the starting price of a coin while your coin get listed on the first exchange. From there buying and selling of coins formalized the pricing.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

The coin developer set the base amount of the coin,after the ICO or the initial coin offering the investors and bounty hunters will decide how much it goes.Its all about demand and supply.

seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:41:00 PM

I believe the value is derived from the miners and how much $ they spend to produce it. They then set the market price for what they will sell sometimes at a loss sometimes for a profit. Pretty sure thats where the price begins

there and after that the free market takes control of it.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:42:04 PM

Thanks for the information you have,a good and simple explanation for a newbie like .So it is depends on what the investors and bounty hunters behaves after the coin listed in the exchanges?

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

Hello Guys
I am interesting example: New Coins add on market and trading price start from 1$.  Where come this price? I mean, what value is back of coin?  

You want to know the coinmarketcap team how the coins are been added to the list. If you want to know the how it is been added that is been published in their site information faq page itself.
Coin price decided by the owner of it and once it is been reached to market. Value will not be control on it and it is been managed automatically according to the supply.
kmvk2008 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:55:59 PM

It means, DEV set price and create buy and sell wall starting time?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: