Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goverments to go AGAINST Bitcoin  (Read 3155 times)
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

yes they are going against bitcoin, where i live there is 3 country in north africa that did declare a law against bitcoin and crypto coins in general.
but that didn't hold anyone from trading and dealing with bitcoin  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ForeverSmall

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

Goverment sure go against bitcoin
First goverment can't take tax from bitcoin
Second goverment can't control it
Third goverment will lose their currency
and so more
Right now as i know china and vietnamese have some rules against bitcoin
simbax

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:07:07 AM

We can't talk about "gouvernements" as a block, as every country has differents laws
A gouvernement can go against something only if there are laws that allow it!
In some part of the world, the main problem will be taxation, so probably once they will find a way to tax any income in BTC, they will be very happy, and that's all
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

Government have the power to oppose bitcoin, but I tell you that the decentralization of bitcoin and it's anonymous has made it difficult to anyone including the government to fight it. To stop bitcoin is to stop the internet, as long as there is internet there will be bitcoin. If the government can not stop internet they not stop bitcoin. All they can do is to stop the exchanges from operating. But as long as bitcoin be traded with other things we will always have ways out.
GeorgeEden (OP)

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:38:18 AM

Government have the power to oppose bitcoin, but I tell you that the decentralization of bitcoin and it's anonymous has made it difficult to anyone including the government to fight it. To stop bitcoin is to stop the internet, as long as there is internet there will be bitcoin. If the government can not stop internet they not stop bitcoin. All they can do is to stop the exchanges from operating. But as long as bitcoin be traded with other things we will always have ways out.

Ye ye. I guess goverments will have to go along with bitcoin and crypto currency, its the future of everything .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:58:15 AM

Ye ye. I guess goverments will have to go along with bitcoin and crypto currency, its the future of everything .
Yeah I agree, the main thing is decentralization and that’s why the governments can do nothing against bitcoin and its trading, and the reason is that bitcoin investment is individual and with no government organization. It is an online investment and all is about the people and not the government.

I am happy that bitcoin is decentralized because if the government involves in bitcoin then may the investment ratio will decrease.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GeorgeEden (OP)

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

Yeah I agree, the main thing is decentralization and that’s why the governments can do nothing against bitcoin and its trading, and the reason is that bitcoin investment is individual and with no government organization. It is an online investment and all is about the people and not the government.

I am happy that bitcoin is decentralized because if the government involves in bitcoin then may the investment ratio will decrease.

Im sure you agree tho that they goin to apply taxes soon cuz as more as it gets more popular the more money they will lose. Right? So they gota fix that cuz we all know goverments want to control our money .

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:06:37 PM

For me, yes the government is against to bitcoin if bitcoin’s capability is disobeying their jurisdiction. Bitcoin’s ability is so fascinating you can’t detect who is the person behind of it,  what are they doing on that, what they are buying and many more. That is some reason why bitcoin is getting a ban in some countries. Also, bitcoin is tax less and can’t control the central bank.  Smiley
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:09:53 PM

Yes there is a probability of that happening in our present time. Banks are somehow related to the government and when time comes that bitcoin affects banking it will affect economy also.
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:27:36 PM

Not all are against bitcoin, many countries have adopted bitcoin and allow it to be used in everyday life. Also, many countries do not accept bitcoin and the government is against bitcoin. In my country, the government does not accept bitcoin and will ban it in 2018.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

In my country which is the philippines our goverment is against bitcoin its because bitcoin has no tax and its really a threat to their governance and also a big loss to their income.They also say that they are against of bitcoin because it is being use by terrorist and druglords in their illegal transaction and they cant track it.
likeBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:42:23 PM

In my opinion, banks are never going to be against bitcoin, they will only try to create their own cryptocurrency, those are only my thoughs of course, but this can really happen. Maybe they will try to create their own crypto instead of using bitcoin or be against it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:04:25 PM

In my opinion, banks are never going to be against bitcoin, they will only try to create their own cryptocurrency, those are only my thoughs of course, but this can really happen. Maybe they will try to create their own crypto instead of using bitcoin or be against it.

Banks and governments are the first enemies of bitcoin. The currency loans take away their power, influence ordinary people and money. They will destroy bitcoin in every possible way.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

as long as bitcoin user didnt abuse and affect to the goverment they cant against instead they support bitcoin. i think some goverment use bitcoin also because this is not traceble for they illegal activity..
Maybe because they know they cannot control to those people who used it to not use bitcoin in crime or illegal transaction. But as long as we do nothing that cannot harm to many people, maybe our government will be support us to use then they will not ban it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:13:37 AM

The government has now openly banned bitcoin, in some major countries especially. But that does not make bitcoin enthusiasts less, it makes the demand increases.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:39:42 AM

Some countries governments may go AGAINST Bitcoin considering the loss of taxation, threat to the governance loosing hold on the country.
May be criminal activities using bitcoins can not be detected due to decentralisation and a law and order of the countries can be affected.
Since every technology has pros and cons like that way different countries may face different challenges to make it legal so can go against it.
the government will not easily ban the bitcoin because people themselves choose bitcoin to be a tool of transactions and of course people will prefer the convenience provided by technology so that will complicate the ban. so I think the government should take part in providing bitcoin security so as not to be abused.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:44:20 AM

Is there any chance goverments to go against bitcoin if they see its something against them??
Some government may go against it if they see a threat in their economy. In my country the Philippines, our government has made an initiative through the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas to regulate bitcoins.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

Government will not support bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized and it is against the low of government which is centralized. Government can't collect tax in bitcoin, they can't force people to pay a tax.

Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:03:03 AM

It depends on every country. Some country allowed bitcoin, some country are not because there are some corrupt politicians that don't want bitcoin, because in bitcoin there is no tax or it is decentralized.
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:21:02 AM

the possibility of the government not supporting bitcoin because the government does not get tax from bitcoin
there are some countries that support some that prohibit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: