Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goverments to go AGAINST Bitcoin  (Read 3157 times)
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

Because some government money laundering and the problem of inflation have to prohibit the currency, this is normal, but the government of a country is completely limited currency, history there have been a stupid country: China.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

Yes. They can go against it if they want to or if the situation arises and they need to take action.
Bitcoin is like an enemy to a country. It disturbs their economic balance and the more people who use it, the more likely it will go out of control in government perspectives. Also, there's a thing about its security being anonymous, leading to more and more people doing illegal transactions easily with the use of this digital currency. Other countries solution was to make the use of bitcoin illegal or restricted. This is their way of taking control the overall happenings in their country.

But I have heard that many countries are starting to accept and embrace bitcoin.
Anyways, I am just glad that our country is still not taking actions involving cryptocurrencies.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:38:12 PM

Bitcoin is the money laundering,many had get double or triple of money from this bitcoin.To get so you need to do some investing in bitcoin.It may be of any ratio,you can buy any ratio of bitcoin.Based on the ratio you inverse in bitcoin,that much profit you will return to your pocket.So try to inverse of maximum percentage in bitcoin to get huge profit.

chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

Let me inform that every country has got their own vision, own regulations and own challenges to make BTC legal, There are so many factors to be considered before legalizing the coin and bring on the usage in the economy as well. Pros and cons will also be seen and negotiated well before taking any big decision and proceeding to make it legal. Presently , because of its decentralized nature, many are scared to even go with it . But i see BTC is  such a thing which can change the economy of a country if legalized.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
kokoko77

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:30:15 PM

I think the government will be against bitcoin. If it used in criminal ways, governments will need to block it. But BTC clean from to crime then governments will not go against bitcoin.

▬ ▬▬▬   The FuzeX Team strive to make all forms of currency payment secure, reliable and easy to use.   ▬▬▬ ▬
█ █          FuzeX          █ █
▬ ▬▬▬   Connecting Cryptocurrencies and Commerce   ▬▬▬ ▬ (http://www.fuzex.co/)
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

Is there any chance goverments to go against bitcoin if they see its something against them??

This issue is becoming more real as there are some limitations that one government can do to implement againts the use of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. There are unfortunately some news out there that says cryptocurrencies increased the online criminality rate. The government found it with great concern that it can banned establishments in the country to stop accepting bitcoin.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

The government will find the way how to control the crypto by the exchanges. European Union already made the decision that all the EU exchanges should open the list of their clients to the government, that means, you trully can hide yourself.

That is true. Buying from an exchange, while leaving personal information that can be traced back to you, means that you just borrow BTC instead of owning them.

Same is true for gold of course.

Government filth has never hesitated to steal from people to finance their evil, lazy asses. It has been like this for millenia...

Truth is the new hatespeech.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

the government may be heading to block Bitcoin given the loss of tax regulations, a threat to governmental negligence against the country. bitcoin can not be detected because decentralization and state laws and regulations can be affected.
Because every technology has its pros and cons, different countries may face the challenge of making it legal so they can deal with it.
There are many reason, but I think the reason is simple. People that are making investment and making trade in bitcoin are free of the government while other people are paying their tax to government which are making trade in fait money and making investment in fait money.
GeorgeEden (OP)

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

the government may be heading to block Bitcoin given the loss of tax regulations, a threat to governmental negligence against the country. bitcoin can not be detected because decentralization and state laws and regulations can be affected.
Because every technology has its pros and cons, different countries may face the challenge of making it legal so they can deal with it.
There are many reason, but I think the reason is simple. People that are making investment and making trade in bitcoin are free of the government while other people are paying their tax to government which are making trade in fait money and making investment in fait money.

Yeah i guess there are pros and cons tho they cant fight bitcoin or blockchain more specific so they will have to go with the flow of the river so i guess they will just get along with it as we all did.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

Is possible government will start treating bitcoins holders like the dark ages when government realise Bitcoins and crypto currency in general will be treat to their monetary and fiscal policies.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

The government's fight against Bitcoin I find it easy to understand. As the government feared that Bitcoin would become popular in its own country, it would have a profound effect on the national finances, which would directly threaten the development of banks. Since Bitcoin rates are unstable, if it spreads, it will be very dangerous for the currency in that country, the currency in that country will be weaker than Bitcoin, seriously affecting the currency. of the country.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Of course. The government controls the country therefore it also controls its activities like the cryptocurrency scene. But, of course, it is going to take a lot of effort from them specially if they are fending of this huge tidal wave of potential. We can never tell how they are gonna do it, but the government always finds a way to do so.

napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

Is there any chance goverments to go against bitcoin if they see its something against them??

it is very clear the government will never be able to master bitcoin, bitcoin will not be controlled by anyone because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be circulated anywhere without anyone mastering it. no matter how strong the government is, it will definitely not be able to control bitcoin.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

the government is a group of people who have the authority to make rules if they see a threat,
and of course if Bitcoin they perceive as a threat, then they will certainly lock the movement of Bitcoin and make rules about Bitcoin...

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

Of course. The government controls the country therefore it also controls its activities like the cryptocurrency scene. But, of course, it is going to take a lot of effort from them specially if they are fending of this huge tidal wave of potential. We can never tell how they are gonna do it, but the government always finds a way to do so.
I agree...the government fully controls the country, so they have the authority to ban bitcoin...but it seems to me that they don't do it because they know how much people will rebel and they don't need it
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

Because government is scared of curruption we all know bitcoin transactions is anonymous and what if someone do curruption and convert all that money to bitcoin it will not be traceable now..
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

I do heard some rumors that our government are against bitcoin mostly the central bank of the philippines since bitcoin has a big threat to our local banks since most of the people save their money on bitcoins instead of putting it into the bank that only gives you little amount of growth unlike if they put it on bitcoin their saved money will grow in no time which is not controllable . We all know that bitcoin always rise and pump so the interest of banks are not enough versus the growth you can get in bitcoin . Other reason are bitcoin doesn't have tax which i also heard that our bureau of internal revenue are planning to put tax onto it , some medias reporting that bitcoin is a scam , fraud and laundering investments they are misleading people with different information that we as a bitcoin only knows the truth about the bitcoin

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Yeah. It is common to the country speciallu for those third country that they support the bitcoin because the government was enemy of bitcoin because it is decentralize and untraceable . plus the bitcoin have free to used and they not put a tax because of its digital currency .but not all many country do this.only some
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Yes they could be against bitcoin since they cannot control it, they could use their power or authority to discourage people from using it. In my country, there are already a lot of news about bitcoin, even the central bank of my country said that btc is not for investment but only for minimum transactions. They are not too direct about it but I do know governments are already watching for btc because it might really pose a threat for them
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

Quote from: GeorgeEden

Now that im thinking about that. What about drug lords? Its something against them. If like in 20-30 years Printed money are not existed. And everything is digital. Then i guess they wont be able to exchange drugs and money. The only they gonna do it its like ex change based on value. like 1kg cocaine for a car.(example)

Don't worry about how we process our transactions Wink

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: