Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: London conference roll call- who will be there and when are you arriving?  (Read 918 times)
DavidBAL (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Always riding the Bull...

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 04:40:26 PM

Flying into London today, wanted to meet as many conference attendees and enthusiast in the area as possible so please share if you're going. I've been incognito since the San Jose conference working on a new project called yBITCOIN, and would love some community feedback. Once we know who all will be there we can try to set some more details for a meetup.. The San Jose preconference meet ups were a huge success and in my opinion one of the highlights, you get to have much more indepth discussions in a laid back setting..

Ill be staying at the Marriott in canary wharf, I'm flying back to the states on the 4th. Safe travels!

I am an investor, entrepreneur, and CEO @BTC Inc http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-bailey/22/641/b53 ...
Bitrated user: davidbtcmedia.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grau

Activity: 836
Merit: 1021

bits of proof

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 04:52:21 PM

See you there. I am already booked for every minute and will leave around 6pm on 2nd.
However see you on the conference. The Bits of Proof presentation is at 12:35
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: