Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Is Big Mover In Block Tribune Volatility Index  (Read 142 times)
futureofeth (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:34:20 PM

The digital currency markets held steady, as the biggest digital currencies have experienced, on average, relatively small price fluctuations over the past 24 hours. A notable high volatility outlier was Ethereum, which traded between $395.88 and $474.22 today, with an average price of $423.95.

Its range was $277.85 – $299.39 with an average of $293.47. Our proprietary Block Tribune Volatility Index is a measure of daily price variability compared with variability over the prior 30 days.

50 indicates an average day. Greater scores indicate a wider range of trade prices while lesser scores indicate a relatively flat trading period.

The data below was compiled on a per-currency basis using reports from the exchanges that saw 1% or more of the total trade volume for that currency. It is as of 1:00 p.m. US Eastern Time and includes the digital currencies with the greatest trading volume, as measured in U.S. Dollars.

http://blocktribune.com/ethereum-big-mover-block-tribune-volatility-index/
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

Thank you very much, I haven't heard about this page since now. That volatility index is interesting, but as I understand it reflects the recent price moves only partly, because it is averaged over whole month. Am I right?
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:57:04 PM

Wow, we all have been waiting to see ethereum touching a new all time high, and it seems that it happened very fast, and of course, it went up by a lot of money.
I have never expected to see it going over $475 before the end of the year, well, we are almost at the end of the year but i have never believed in that it was going to be touching more than $450 during this year.
Lets wait a few more months, maybe we are going to see ethereum going over $1000 in a few months, who knows? It is increasing so fast right now.

I am lucky because i have more than three ethereums on my portfolio, i bought them at $230 each one.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:33:48 AM

Thank you for sharing this article. It was predicted that Ethereum would start to grow very fast in the very beginning of November. Buterin several times touched the theme of making changes in the platform. ETH will rise to the Moon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: