Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody else not receiving deposits on novaexchange? (probably no scam)  (Read 100 times)
takeltakel (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:46:56 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 08:18:45 PM by takeltakel

So first of all, I dont think this is a scam, but I dont know where else to post this and I thought if someone had troubles, they might check here. And yes i know Nova is closing.

I sent btc from bitstamp to nova.. TX has 7 confirmations already but Nova doesnt show anything, no ongoing deposit, no accounted deposit. Just wondering if anybody else has this problem and also giving a heads up that your deposit might not be there on time atm.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:29:33 AM

So first of all, I dont think this is a scam, but I dont know where else to post this and I thought if someone had troubles, they might check here. And yes i know Nova is closing.

I sent btc from bitstamp to nova.. TX has 7 confirmations already but Nova doesnt show anything, no ongoing deposit, no accounted deposit. Just wondering if anybody else has this problem and also giving a heads up that your deposit might not be there on time atm.

I received an email a while back from nova saying that they would close down and they wouldn't accept deposits anymore. But the date for the closure for all deposits is actually 11/30 so it's still 5 days away.

You should contact support about this, they are generally responsive. See if therea re anyone on chat that can help you as well.

Remember don't deposit anything after the 30th, otherwise it'll be delayed for sure.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: