Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people say that Bitcoin Cash's rise is caused by Fraud?  (Read 257 times)
caretaker (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

First of all, I'm not talking about the coin itself. I just heard a lot of people saying that the people behind BHC or big Investors using shady methods to get their profits. Of Course it had a big rise in a short time which could be possibly also caused by a masseuphory as a lot of people where shocked, confused and didn't know what happens next with BTC after Segwit2x was cancelled. Or also all the investors who wanted to get into the B2X, bc of it's technology and then had to look for sth similar.

Really would love to know what reasons or facts could proof this.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

All tokens are based on trust that a project will be succesful in the future. Consider all the so called FORKS, that happened in the last years. What is the value these forkes derived from? NOthinng. isnt it a fraud?
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:13:02 PM

i heard same stuff in the telegram group that this is shot term pump from the whales to earn profits but no one has ever provided the proof. ypu can visit exchanes to see if there is oder to buy 5000 BCH order if so then really whales are behind the pump because small investor like me cannot afford to buy 5000 BCH

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:03:12 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 06:04:42 PM by ldah94

One of the reasons why Bitcoin cash took a big leap, was due to companies forced to pay with Bitcoin cash as it was bitmain with some of its miners and we must also remember that the growth of this currency was strengthened after the announcement of the Bitstamp exchanger to accept it.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:06:54 PM

Because they wanted to kill bitcoin in order to make all those bitcoin huge holders switch to bitcoin cash, that was the real plan behind all this thing.

And that freaking Roger Ver really wanted to see it happening, he is always spreading fud and talking lies over bitcoin to make bitcoin cash grow again, and he is really making it possible.

A lot of miners have switched to bitcoin cash because they wanted to earn more money, and that is really happening because bitcoin hashrate has decreased a lot during the last few days.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:15:29 PM

I think speculators are the only reason for the price increase of Bitcoin Cash. I can not find any other logical reason for myself. With the arrival of Bitcoin Cash, the transfer process would supposedly be accelerated, but not at all.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

The rise was first caused by China trying to manipulate the crypto space again with their statement to favour Bitcoin Cash instead of BTC in the future. The Chinese have a very strong interest in Crypto. They are quietly selling their remaining dollar reserves and are planning for the future.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:24:51 PM

Possibly because there are some big names behind it such as J. Wu and R. Ver. Also Jihan Wu only accepts BCH payments for their miner gear. But honestly there's no sensible reason to invest in BCH, if you're looking for low fees then why not Litecoin, or VertCoin? There's also a lot of manipulation on information between BCH and BTC and if you really want to decide between the two you're not going to get credible, authentic information from either side where you can make a rational decision.

squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

First of all, I'm not talking about the coin itself. I just heard a lot of people saying that the people behind BHC or big Investors using shady methods to get their profits.

Really would love to know what reasons or facts could proof this.

For one thing, Bitmain (the largest manufacturer of ASICs) began only accepting BCH for new orders. They are leveraging their market position to force miners into propping up the BCH price. They also played a lot of games with the hash rate, using the EDA and the propped exchange price as cover to exacerbate the Bitcoin network's congestion. I saw some research (can't find the link now) that suggested that the BTC spam attacks are caused by Bitmain themselves, through their various proxy pools. This seems plausible since they could collect the block rewards and get the attacks costs back.

Bitmain, Roger Ver, Craig Wright and others have been waging a deceptive disinformation campaign around Bitcoin network fees, exploiting the above attack. The circumstances around the Bithumb pump and dump are also very suspicious. Thousands of Koreans complained of manipulation and unacceptable denial of service with some customers even physically protesting in front of the exchange's offices.

Calvin Ayre also posted a picture of himself with Craig Wright. The caption said something about plotting the death of BTC. It left a sour taste in my mouth.

SilverVigilante

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:43:59 PM

I can not make sense of this. Why should I use Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin? Is there anyone who can explain this to me and explain it logically? As far as I'm concerned, a fraud...
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:21:40 AM

Always do assesment by your self. If this rise is caused by big fishes then there must be some buying of BCH in bulk on exchanges. You can visit exchanges to see if there are big orders to buy like 10000 BCH ? If so then it could be say that really powerful investors are behind this rise, making short term pump to make profits. Because small investors can't afford such big buyings.

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

This topic is very hot recently. In telegram and many thred here talk about this.
I also still dont understand why?
But maybe a lot of miners move to bitcoin cash from bitcoin.
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

You can keep it and wait if its value increases more than the value of Bitcoin. But as it is a “shitcoin“, an altcoin with no real value and no technological progress, it is way more likely that the value of Bcash will drop further and further until it is worth less than Dogecoin. Thats a little unfair to Dogecoin as Dogecoin has its own name and a cute dog as a logo. Bcash doesn´t even have its own logo.

So, if you wait too long with selling your Bcash, you will likely just be a loser who lost an opportunity to get more Bitcoin.
Realize that Bcash is made by the enemies of bitcoin, people who support a more centralized coin with an inferior developer team. Bcash can also be called Bitmain Cash, as Jihan Wu and his company Bitmain are the main drivers behind this scam.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:35:24 PM

First of all they say it as it was the game of some Korean companies and the result of many artificial small Bitcoin transactions that slowed down the whole system. Bitcoin started to fall and Bitcoin Cash jumped. In reality BCC costs under $1000, and even now its price is too high. IMHO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: