Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When should I buy any altcoin?
Which ones - 2 (100%)
When - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins  (Read 351 times)
ilkan35 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:17:37 PM

Guys I want to invest 200k to the altcoins. But I have no idea when and which ones should I buy. Any suggestions?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:28:07 PM

Guys I want to invest 200k to the altcoins. But I have no idea when and which ones should I buy. Any suggestions?

Well, if I had that kind of money, I would buy Bitcore (BTX) asap, because the coin is great, value is steadily growing and they are giving the airdrop every monday that gives you extra 3% of your account balance for free. So you would make free 6k every monday. In december it will be 4% every monday, in january it will be 5%.... and the airdrops should end between february and march, depending on how many people will claim them.

anyway, the coin was $6 a few weeks ago and now it is over $30! but still I would buy it, the price is still pretty low. Also this coin have great dev team, great community, crazy fast transactions with low fees, etc.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

Investing to an ICO as long you choose the right one si good enough but i really recommend you to buy ETH XMR DASH.
last thing you need to know also most important is never invest to something you dont know, i mean if you just try to make qucik buck within a month just dont investing into an alt.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
ilkan35 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

Currently I have already 108 ETH and 5 BTC. Also I was thinking about mining too. But idk which way is more clever. Stock market (investing) or mining?
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:51:50 PM

I think your money is not enough to invest in altcoin, too small and the profit will be small.
first my advice you should collect the money first then if already have half of bitcoin, you can invest in altcoin. can be in bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin and others. but you have to analyze altcoin so you can get a good altcoin.
secondly, if you insist on investing with your money in altcoin, I suggest for you to choose Litecoin.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:52:22 PM

Try to research some projects below around or below a 100 million marketcap if you can't find anything you think is worthy of investment then just stick to top 15 or something. 200k is a lot of money and I don't think you should be asking a forum for investment advice. Perhaps its better if you find yourself a mentor or a crypto hedge fund. And maybe take 10% of that 200k to invest in altcoins yourself, you can lose it all in the blink of an eye.

Best is to buy when everything's red, try to get in the low of solid projects.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:53:36 PM

I think your money is not enough to invest in altcoin, too small and the profit will be small.
first my advice you should collect the money first then if already have half of bitcoin, you can invest in altcoin. can be in bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin and others. but you have to analyze altcoin so you can get a good altcoin.
secondly, if you insist on investing with your money in altcoin, I suggest for you to choose Litecoin.

What dude, did you not read anything? He has 200k spare to invest and already owns 5 BTc and over a 100 ETH, are you a bot or just randomly posting?

Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:00:58 PM

You should probably go to coinmarketcap.com and research each individual coin and make a list of potential investments.
Then cut the list further down. 200k is a lot of money to bleed into alts. I wish you best of luck. Im about to go bullish into darico.io ICO, that coin is backed by BTC ETH and physical gold.

hasyurt

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:15:31 PM

For long term komodo looks like a nice coin. most of the friends are standing on the waves but i did not like the waves i also i trust xlm (str) this coin too.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:02 PM

Wow that is an incredible portfolio, i really suggest you to do not post this kind of things in here, it is plenty of hackers and a lot of people have been hacked because of this kind of events.

Someone sent them a few pics, maybe they opened them, or maybe just by clicking a link.. And you can be infected by a rat, and then by a keylogger, and suddenly they can change all your links and change all your metadata of your browser, and they can stole your funds if you dont have them on a trezor/ledger wallet.
So be really carefull about saying how much money do you have on the internet, you dont know what kind of people you can really meet with.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:16 PM

You should just buy top 10 coins on coinmarketcap(without Ripple, it hasn't such potential)
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:21:55 PM

Has anyone else here heard of altcoin.io? Apparently it is a new exchange launching soon to trade altcoins. Seems like it will be amazing, but who knows? Guess we will have to wait and see... I am excited. Smiley
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:22:30 PM

with that money i spare half in real life investment.
and the other half will be in Ethereum .
because the price of Ethereum is continue to boom!
and this will be great for a Long investment.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
ajibut

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

wait, you mean by that 200k. Huh
200k what is the $ or the other. Huh for now i can not suggest about ico problem because i see no ico is very promising for now.
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:32:12 PM

Wow, if it's true that is an impressive amount. As I can see you are a new member in this forum so I guess it's the first time you want to buy something in this field. If it's wrong than probably this is just an other treat for someone to tell you the next 100x coin Grin, if not well my suggestion is to look around for month, study each coin, understand fundamentals and understand why people is buying it. More important, don't listen to anyone

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:33:51 PM

Litecoin (LTC) - Bitcoin backup

Ethereum (ETH) - Smart Contracts

Vertcoin (VTC) - ASIC Resistant (CPU & GPU mining only)

Monero (XMR) - private/anonymous/untraceable

DASH - has a governance model and a percent of mined coins continually set aside as a budget that anyone can propose work to do and the governance votes on proposals and the direction of the coin

BiblePay (BBP) - fork of DASH, is ASIC Resistant (CPU Only) like Vertcoin and 10% of mined coins will always go to Charity, the project is already sponsoring 186 orphans monthly through the charity Compassion International

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

If you want to buy altcoin buy more like 10 kinds of coin to be more profitable investor because if you want to take the risk in investing here you have the possibility to earn more.

The good  coins in altcoin is ethereum if want to earn more  but a lot of eth.

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

You can participate in the crypterium ico, this time the crypterium project a lot of the interest from thousands investors, you can become a part from the crypterium community. Just like power ledger and quantstamp you can try to take the advantage from the early pump. Or become longterm holders to support the project.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:28:30 PM

200K as in $200K ??  id just put it all in Ethereum and HODL !!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

for this momment, i prefer to invest eth and ltc. with the fact, the last few days, both have good inflated prices. slowly but surely.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: