Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:01:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the Day | Today's big Gainer  (Read 243 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

Bitcoin Cash keeps having a bullish market sentiment as traders in BCH/USD markets keep on with a positive mood as trading volumes that are the second largest amid cryptocurrency markets through the last 24 hours; All after a price spike  with the cryptocurrency's prices now at a price point around $1700.

Chart Source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/bch/usd/quoine/today

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:43:02 PM

Bitcoin cash is just having another pump, it will not last for so much time because people will start to dump their coins in a few days from now.

And once that they decide to dump all their bcash, the price of bitcoin will explode, maybe it will be touching $9k after seeing that, because bitcoin cash has a lot of marketcap at the moment, and if they put all those funds into bitcoin, it will go up by a lot of money.

Lets just wait to see what is going to happen, but bcash is not going to be quiet at that price because it is just a coin that has been manipulated a lot.
BountySoldier

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:48 PM

I never believe Bitcoin can will substitute BTC. BTC still is the king and Cash is a scamCoin
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:02:58 PM

Bitcoin cash has been on a rollercoaster recently and has gone as far upwards as half a bitcoin in price. Obviously now it's under 0.2 again, but still it's pretty high. Pumps come and go in regards with Bitcoin Cash, without any long term effect.

It's becoming more and more of a pump and dump at least to me.

Bitcoin cash wants to be the bitcoin but we all know that's impossible. That means that long term value is hugely undermined.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:16 AM

And them, it is gone... What I see is even Bitcoin GOld getting more attention. Anyone think that this coin could worth something? I have already sold mine, but I do not know if they will pass the 1k mark. Maybe they will.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:38:22 AM

Nice chart, but I just don't believe in BCASH long term, because if Roger ver decided he is tired of the project and move to something else then the price will tank big time

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:56:12 AM

This is actually a great progress bitcoin Cash has make this month alone. I think the bullish momentum is still very strong and healthy and bitcoin Cash may remain above $1,000 for a very long time. I have to commend the promoters. Looking at prices of coins across all trading exchangers platforms one can actually said bitcoin Cash has outperform every other coins for November 2017. We are expecting this progress to continue as many traders are seeing reason to trade bitcoin Cash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: