Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Diamond  (Read 1448 times)
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:55:06 PM

Here we go again guys with another fork, only difference is this time the total coin supply is 210Million and you get 10 Bitcoin Diamonds per Bitcoin you own. Binance already added.

Why are we allowing this to happen as a community? How come we can't just step in and refuse to allow a fork to take place?

Campaign Manager (2018)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:13:32 PM

Why do we need another fork? I think there is enough coins to buy
Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:14:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2423318.0
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:18:08 PM

Here we go again guys with another fork, only difference is this time the total coin supply is 210Million and you get 10 Bitcoin Diamonds per Bitcoin you own. Binance already added.

Why are we allowing this to happen as a community? How come we can't just step in and refuse to allow a fork to take place?

Anyone can fork it really... if you want to do something about it your best chances are reaching out to exchanges as a community and ask them to refuse to list these forked coins. But ofcourse some exchange will because it lures in traders and they make commissions over those trades. I mean I could basically fork Bitcoin today, just copy the code, give it another name and voilà I got myself some BitcoinMoon.

hasyurt

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:18:56 PM

If it is a new fork, its name will be bitcoin silver. maybe the bitcoin diamond can be tai ..
ajibut

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:31:04 PM

yes I think this is the policy of a project that's why I think this is indeed very reasonable.
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:39:33 PM

*sigh* now this is just getting ridiculous  Undecided. Bitcoin Diamond... really? Do people actually think that we need all of these forks and they will actually improve the community? Sure BCC seems to be doing well and may have been needed, but I highly doubt that these other forks (BTG, Bitcoin Diamond, and Segwit2x- which the devs made the respectable decision to stop its development and do what they felt was best for the community).

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:44:51 PM

We need another fork for them to get wealthier.  Grin

Let them be and let them be full until all their tummies will blow into pieces.  Grin
We dont really need it. Bitcoin is okay for now. The transaction traffic gets lesser again.
I dont know what they are aiming here but it is getting ridiculous and it is not funny anymore.
Ogunboy

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

All this guys are just using us to make money
SilverVigilante

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:49:38 PM

Completely crap, no one can win so easily. Such fork only reduce the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin and blockchain have no benefits. Do not support it and do not buy it!
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:50:33 PM

i think i have read a thread about bitcoin silver now diamond what is happening to crypto please we need to be sure of the information that we are spreading here.
aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

may be in my opinion because the token is still in the bidding process and it is reasonable for the project to do so, which will convince investors that this coin is very good to be a profit center.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:53:01 PM

Really why this all happens without our permission. A group of people agreed to and created, do not ask the community and do you need it in general ??

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:57:56 PM

i think i have read a thread about bitcoin silver now diamond what is happening to crypto please we need to be sure of the information that we are spreading here.
Fully agreed with you. new shit coin, somebody wants to make money from air.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:16 PM

Yap another useless coin being created, this is going to stir the market and cause instability to bitcoin again, why there isa forking after forking, I am tired to see this, and the forking result is just another useless coin and I am confuse to see the the purpose of the new forking coin
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:07:42 PM

A newbie shit coin of course, dont even think about exporting your private key because you can get your coins stolen because of a tiny mistake.

I would not join any of those forks because i would not feel tempted again, after all those accussations that a lot of wallets of bitcoin gold had, i would not export my private key anymore because it is very risky.

I prefer to keep my actual portfolio instead of looking for more money that came from air, it is very risky and it is not worth, because they are not worth that risk.

Every one of them is below $70 at the moment if i am not wrong, so it is not worth it if you have less than a bitcoin.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

I dont see any long term for this it will be a short pump and dump action and then it will wither out and will be forgotten hehehe
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

A newbie shit coin of course, dont even think about exporting your private key because you can get your coins stolen because of a tiny mistake.

I would not join any of those forks because i would not feel tempted again, after all those accussations that a lot of wallets of bitcoin gold had, i would not export my private key anymore because it is very risky.

I prefer to keep my actual portfolio instead of looking for more money that came from air, it is very risky and it is not worth, because they are not worth that risk.

Every one of them is below $70 at the moment if i am not wrong, so it is not worth it if you have less than a bitcoin.

Agree, and in general, you need to stop creating these forks. It's no longer a joke. Only speculation, no technology

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
MikuMiku

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:13:36 PM

I think anyone can fork coin. The forked one won't affect the value of the original one. The point is, the value of a coin comes from the majority view. If most of the people think this fork is a shit coin. Then the price will dump.
cimbomskr

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:15:55 PM

This forking shit needs to be stopped!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: