Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Coin is a Ponzi Scheme  (Read 4701 times)
simster

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

I would like to become one of the early adopters. Where can I buy this Bit Coin? Can I pay with Bitcoin?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

How many topics are there in bitcointalk.org that says the same thing? And every one was met by hostile reactions. Ok, if you say so. I respect your belief. Dont’ invest in bitcoins. Go around town and spread the word.

simster

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

Dont’ invest in bitcoins

Your advice is too late for me. I've already got rich.
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

not really. but it could make you rich if you buy now Smiley
kickero0O

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

People always think bitcoin as a ponzi scheme or scam. I have several friends who thinks bitcoin is a scam, and I cant blame them because my first impression before was the same. But if you study carefully, its the technology behind this cryptocurrency that makes it stand out. Think always associate bitcoin as an investment scam which is very far from it. I think we need to educate this kind of person so that their view may change.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███       Node      |      INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS ENERGY       ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
[   P R E - I T O   ►   Dec 7th - Jan 7th   ] (http://www.nodepower.io/)
FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/nodepower.eu/)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/nodepower_eu)  INSTAGRAM (https://www.instagram.com/nodepower.eu/)  SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/node-technology/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDQxNjY2ODA0LThlMmIzZmY3ZDc5NmU3M2UwYTU4MDZjYWUyYjRmNzc0M2QxMzFjNDcyYzU2ZTg1YWFjYTM3YmMzOWY4Y2Y5NGI/)  REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/user/nodepower/)  |  WHITEPAPER  | (http://www.nodepower.io/whitepaper.pdf)  MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@nodepower)  TELEGRAM (https://t.me/nodeofficial/)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyeSKoizPsbmchL9MNzT1w/)  LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18262353/)  GITHUB (https://github.com/nodepower/)
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

You say it's faith based but how is that different than any other country that has its own currency? Dont you put your faith on that country when you use their currency?
What happens when that country ruins its own economy through endless corruption ie Venezuela?. Your currency becomes worthless because your bank decides it's a good idea to keep printing new money. In the case of crypto, no one can print new money. You only worry about whales.

Im not saying bitcoin is the solution to greedy and corrupt banking systems, im saying it's a start. As long as it's a solution to a problem it has value that's beyond "faith-based".

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

People always think bitcoin as a ponzi scheme or scam. I have several friends who thinks bitcoin is a scam, and I cant blame them because my first impression before was the same. But if you study carefully, its the technology behind this cryptocurrency that makes it stand out. Think always associate bitcoin as an investment scam which is very far from it. I think we need to educate this kind of person so that their view may change.
I agree with the above opinion. I think as long as can give profit to me, I will use it and if investing study wisely so as not to fall.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

Bitcoin is not a Ponzi Scheme, if you say that bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme, Stock Market will go the same way, because almost have the same rules, and that rules are the demand and supply. Bitcoin increases it price because more and more people are what to buy it, unlike the Ponzi Scheme that only trying to invite people to buy a token so that they can give money to others.
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

Bit coin is a Ponzi scheme. Don't listen to the bit coin shills on here. The newcomers buying into bit coin and driving up the price are just making the early adopters richer.

That's how stupid people are. A sucker is born every minute. But YOU don't have to be one like all the other bit coiners.

The USD is a valid currency because people are required by law to recognize it's value. It has value because the most powerful superpower on the face of the Earth uses it and backs it.

Where does bit coin get its value from? Some computer nerds living in their mothers' basements and Chinese speculators who say it has value? The few online drug dealers who accept it?

If you can't figure out that buying into a totally faith-based economy, with no regulation whatsoever, of a imaginary currency that only exists virtually, through a broker that has no compelling reason to give you any of your money back other than possible negative word-of-mouth, is a bad idea, then maybe you should really consider spending less time speculating on BTC and more time getting remedial education.
I guess that is where faith in a better world comes in. I have no desire to see another man do that to himself. I just want a better world for us. Where we can all prosper. I want humanity to win for once .
A better world is one where people put in the sweat and hours to make it better.

BTC is not a utopia. It will make a few rich and it will be built on the misery of many, many others.

Aeneous

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme but you would be surprised by the amount of people who believe it is a ponzi scheme. A lot of people just believe it is a scam and refuse to be convinced otherwise.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

Bit coin is a Ponzi scheme. Don't listen to the bit coin shills on here. The newcomers buying into bit coin and driving up the price are just making the early adopters richer.

That's how stupid people are. A sucker is born every minute. But YOU don't have to be one like all the other bit coiners.

The USD is a valid currency because people are required by law to recognize it's value. It has value because the most powerful superpower on the face of the Earth uses it and backs it.

Where does bit coin get its value from? Some computer nerds living in their mothers' basements and Chinese speculators who say it has value? The few online drug dealers who accept it?

If you can't figure out that buying into a totally faith-based economy, with no regulation whatsoever, of a imaginary currency that only exists virtually, through a broker that has no compelling reason to give you any of your money back other than possible negative word-of-mouth, is a bad idea, then maybe you should really consider spending less time speculating on BTC and more time getting remedial education.

I think he wants to say that there are alot of ponzi scheme that are related about bitcoin. if that so yes it is because who knows people will get more attracted and eager to get in easy way..
it depends on us. because bitcoin price was so high there will always be a threat or scam if this will but we can assure that if you just storing coins and be caereful on sites that are very obvious a scam or what,.. okay??
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:58:44 AM

if bitcoin was a ponzi scheme, it would vanish in this world already. Do you think ponzi scheme can survive long ?
bitcoin has very limited supply, and the demands keep increasing. Thats why bitcoin price increased very high.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme because it has limited supply and the technology behind Bitcoin, aka the blockchain has helped to decentralize a lot of Industries, can make both private and public sectors more transparent and take away red tape and corruption. You are not just buying into a digital currency you are purchasing into a technological breakthrough. Also this is called economics, which is ruled by supply and demand, nothing to do with a ponzi scheme. A ponzi is when you are buying into thin air.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

I agree 100%

If you this is how you truly feel why not post to another audience that will listen?
Maybe you can change their minds or something since mot people here are PRO BTC.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

Dude are you out of your mind or what. Just like paypal, paymaya and other digital currency and even creditcards. we all agree that the digital money on them has a value. Bitcoin has a proof of work, confirmed by miners. Besides what are you doing here in the Bitcoin forum.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

Dude are you out of your mind or what. Just like paypal, paymaya and other digital currency and even creditcards. we all agree that the digital money on them has a value. Bitcoin has a proof of work, confirmed by miners. Besides what are you doing here in the Bitcoin forum.

Every project needs time to prove its authenticity! Bitcoin, too, needs a lot of interest from members and investors, but overpricing is not good! (this is my personal point of view)
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

maybe soon you get a negative trust from the moderator, because your speech is like his hate speech against Bitcoin.

then why are you in this forum to say such negative words?
This forum is specific to people who are positive about Bitcoin.
LangleyMccarty

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

I feel sad for you. . You should know more about Bitcoin what is it?
proearner12

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

Bitcoin is a free software project without central management, so no one can make a false statement about the return on investment. Like other major currencies, such as gold, the dollar, the euro, the yen, and so on, bitcoin does not guarantee purchasing power and the exchange rate is freely floating. The resulting volatility makes it impossible for bitcoin holders to predict profits or losses. The fact is that bitcoin is being used by thousands of users and businesses because of its useful and competitive nature.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

The Ponzi scheme is a typical scam for the demolition of the Western Wall to fill the Western Wall with new funds to guarantee the interests of the elderly and thus expand investment fraud funds.
Obviously, Bitcoin is not. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency (you can understand it as currency). The Bitcoin system itself is similar to a bank bookkeeping system and is a payment transaction system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: