Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Coin is a Ponzi Scheme  (Read 4701 times)
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 08:21:19 AM by tansoft64

To thus who hate bitcoin I think they are a victim of a ponzi scheme scam using bitcoin. Bitcoin itself is not a scam it is a cryptocurrency, study first about bitcoin before you hate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aiviaa485

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

how can you say Ponzi is out there a lot of big companies who support Bitcoin, just like its Microssoft, Intel, NVDA, ASIC.

that's why Bitcoin can not be said Ponzi, maybe you are reading less articles about Bitcoin so much you learn about Bitcoin again.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

Bit coin is a Ponzi scheme. Don't listen to the bit coin shills on here. The newcomers buying into bit coin and driving up the price are just making the early adopters richer.

That's how stupid people are. A sucker is born every minute. But YOU don't have to be one like all the other bit coiners.

The USD is a valid currency because people are required by law to recognize it's value. It has value because the most powerful superpower on the face of the Earth uses it and backs it.

Where does bit coin get its value from? Some computer nerds living in their mothers' basements and Chinese speculators who say it has value? The few online drug dealers who accept it?

If you can't figure out that buying into a totally faith-based economy, with no regulation whatsoever, of a imaginary currency that only exists virtually, through a broker that has no compelling reason to give you any of your money back other than possible negative word-of-mouth, is a bad idea, then maybe you should really consider spending less time speculating on BTC and more time getting remedial education.
Well there are many people talking negative feedback and comments on bitcoin but some of them had realize and change their minds which means they are now accepting and embracing bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. I know that there are many and i am one of them. I really never thought that this is working and right now i am enjoying the benefit of cryptocurrency has to offer.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

if you hate bitcoin, you should stop wasting your valuable time and energy on it, please go back to whatever you really good at - that will help you grow up.
gelliiknya

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Why do you think that we are towards the end of crypto or bitcoin. Th concept is still very new and there is huge scope for further growth.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Bitcoin itself isn’t a ponzi scheme but the bitcoin service providers or sources could be ponzi. Those people don't understand about bitcoin.  Bitcoin is not only money,  it is an amalgamation of money, economics, psychology, philosophy, and maths.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

If one feels bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme that person actually does not belong here cause i have my testimonies to share about the benefits i have received on bitcoin its no ponzi scheme if you do not understand how it works please make your researches and ask more questions thanks.
Lindazz888

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

I really hope not, I just entered this world and I would not lose money
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme, the reason some people classified it at such is because of the volatility nature of of it.... Am sure when there is more regulation,it will be fair and stable a little bit..
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

no, bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme. First, there is no regulatory center in it. secondly and in the main, this is a group of people building a new economy that can change the financial system of the whole world. The Ponzi scheme is a zero-sum game, and its founders convince investors that they will make a profit. and those - each next who will enter.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:08:50 PM by francesyrus

Bit coin is a Ponzi scheme. Don't listen to the bit coin shills on here. The newcomers buying into bit coin and driving up the price are just making the early adopters richer.

That's how stupid people are. A sucker is born every minute. But YOU don't have to be one like all the other bit coiners.

The USD is a valid currency because people are required by law to recognize it's value. It has value because the most powerful superpower on the face of the Earth uses it and backs it.

Where does bit coin get its value from? Some computer nerds living in their mothers' basements and Chinese speculators who say it has value? The few online drug dealers who accept it?

If you can't figure out that buying into a totally faith-based economy, with no regulation whatsoever, of a imaginary currency that only exists virtually, through a broker that has no compelling reason to give you any of your money back other than possible negative word-of-mouth, is a bad idea, then maybe you should really consider spending less time speculating on BTC and more time getting remedial education.

Oh boy if you don't believe on bitcoin and you think it is just a ponzi scheme "why you are still  here in the forum?". You know what makes bitcoin looks like a ponzi scheme because of some scammers that make use of bitcoin to scam people.

I like a ponzi scheme bitcoin  because I earned extra money out of it.  Grin

jarcel777

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

There is still downtrend on a market.. peopel are saying this is bubble or ponzi becouse of this. Way 2-3 months and they will be joining to us, becouse they will start see a potentional and that bitcoin is usefull in real life.
francism0707

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

First of all, I just want to share to everybody here the definition of "Ponzi Scheme" because I guess you have a misconception on that matter. I want to quote from INVESTOPEDIA : "A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud where clients are promised a large profit at little to no risk." Take note of the following:
 - When we buy Bitcoin nobody is promising us large profit.
 - Nobody says that when you invest on Bitcoin there is no risk. We all know that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is volatile, so risk is involved.

Second point, Bitcoin is a VALID Currency. Let us read what wikipedia says: "A currency in the most specific use of the word, refers to MONEY IN ANY FORM when in actual use or circulation as a medium of exchange. We use Bitcoin to trade and buy commodities.  If it is not a valid currency, then we can't do those things.

Third, where does Bitcoin gets its value? Same with the USD, based on the demand. Take note, BOTH Bitcoin and USD are currencies NOT BACKED UP BY PHYSICAL COMMODITY.  Both their values are derived from the relationship between supply and demand. So, both currencies are faith-based.

Finally, I would say that the Bitcoin supporters don't need remedial education...

Just my thoughts... Thanks

sorokinpo

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:30 AM

It is true that new investors will not make as much profit as the early adopters. But that does not mean it is bubble, it is very much real with real life applications.
Poloned

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

How will bitcoin be its own currency without the use of fiat.. without it using fiat currency to drive the price up?
dragonwolf88

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

To thus who hate bitcoin I think they are a victim of a ponzi scheme scam using bitcoin. Bitcoin itself is not a scam it is a cryptocurrency, study first about bitcoin before you hate it.

You are right, or maybe they bought bitcoin in high price then bitcoin dropped so they sold it with low rate. Also some fud people really spread bad things about bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

Lol I think it's just speculation from haters right? even bitcoin system is very different with ponzi, no reset, no scam, and so forth.
pure bitcoin as currency and investment commodities that have fluctuating prices, but that fluctuation does not mean it is a ponzi system
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

You are completely wrong with that, if you are jealous because you dont even have a bitcoin on your wallet, it is not our fault.
Why are you complaining? Is it because you did not earned enough money by working 10 hours a day in your country? Or is it because you dont even have money to invest in here
I have read a lot of fud like this on the forum, but a ponzi scheme? Do you know what a really ponzi scheme is? i think that you dont.

I would not even bother myself into reply this thread because it a troll , it is obviously a troll..

totally agree, the OP is so technically misinformed and stupid its not even worth the space it has taken up. I'd say he's merit fishing in the wrong pond.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

The value of Bitcoin is currently due to investors! not real value! It takes a lot of time to develop and build the community and influence the international payment system!
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

bitcoin instead of bitcoin ponzi scheme is more likely to buy and sell just bitcoin actually does not introduce ponzi, which makes bitcoin into ponzi scheme is irresponsible person so they involve bitcoin in their game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: