Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Coin is a Ponzi Scheme  (Read 4701 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:40:08 AM

Bit coin is a Ponzi scheme. Don't listen to the bit coin shills on here. The newcomers buying into bit coin and driving up the price are just making the early adopters richer.

That's how stupid people are. A sucker is born every minute. But YOU don't have to be one like all the other bit coiners.

The USD is a valid currency because people are required by law to recognize it's value. It has value because the most powerful superpower on the face of the Earth uses it and backs it.

Where does bit coin get its value from? Some computer nerds living in their mothers' basements and Chinese speculators who say it has value? The few online drug dealers who accept it?

If you can't figure out that buying into a totally faith-based economy, with no regulation whatsoever, of a imaginary currency that only exists virtually, through a broker that has no compelling reason to give you any of your money back other than possible negative word-of-mouth, is a bad idea, then maybe you should really consider spending less time speculating on BTC and more time getting remedial education.
How does it become a Ponzi scheme?
I think you're just a troller that spends all your time in trolling different kinds of forums all over the internet world as long as you have an internet connection.
Bitcoin is not even an investment and if you read Bitcoin's white paper you won't find any word about "investment" kinds of stuff. Bitcoin is decentralized and no one is controlling it even a central bank nor a government and only the majority of people using it decides what it will be.

Why not tell that to the Japanese since they adapted this coin heartedly to the extent of using this as legal tender,in short same functionality with Yen?

Another thing after what you have cried,now why still living here inside the crypto of bitcoin is totally nothing?Lop tell that you your mothers ass stupid
He's just trolling around in here because his mom gives him the privilege to connect to their internet at their house lol. Grin Or he is just spreading FUD in this community to make the price of Bitcoin go down so he could buy at the dip. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

Bit coin is a Ponzi scheme. Don't listen to the bit coin shills on here. The newcomers buying into bit coin and driving up the price are just making the early adopters richer.

That's how stupid people are. A sucker is born every minute. But YOU don't have to be one like all the other bit coiners.

The USD is a valid currency because people are required by law to recognize it's value. It has value because the most powerful superpower on the face of the Earth uses it and backs it.

Where does bit coin get its value from? Some computer nerds living in their mothers' basements and Chinese speculators who say it has value? The few online drug dealers who accept it?

If you can't figure out that buying into a totally faith-based economy, with no regulation whatsoever, of a imaginary currency that only exists virtually, through a broker that has no compelling reason to give you any of your money back other than possible negative word-of-mouth, is a bad idea, then maybe you should really consider spending less time speculating on BTC and more time getting remedial education.

I strongly disagree with what you say. if it is a bitcoin ponzi scheme, then now it will not get the loss of the people who bought it at the end of 2017. but in fact people who bought last year really expect the price to recover. if it is a bitcoin Ponzi scheme, then people who bought last year will not experience a downturn like this. in my opinion, you are carried away by emotions when you express your feelings. because you are not happy to see people who are lucky because they bought bitcoin when the price was very cheap a few years ago. you tell people not to spend their time speculating, but there are still many people out there who earn money because they speculate to trade. so in my opinion, all you say is nonsense and people won't believe your words.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

Bitcoin is just made of 0s and 1s, I agree with some of your point but like a paper money or other physical currency, many people patronize and use it so it become valuable and use in every possible transaction
revben

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

Cryptocurrency is more of a currency than Fiat. Fiat is backed by nothing but corrupted Governments that can fall at anytime, like in the recent cases of Venezuela and Zimbabwe. You cannot just print Crypto as you feel, unlike the money printing scheme called Fiat.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

Thanks to you! You meant Bit Coin not $Bitcoin Because the $Bitcoin I know isn't a ponzi. I know a ponzi when I see one, $Bitcoin in the first instance, isn't structured like a ponzi. Ponzis are pyramid schemes where you take from Mr. B  and Mr. C and give to Mr. A, hoping that D and E and F and G respectively will give to Mr. B and Mr. C. I have a ponzi experience, and it wasn't a pleasant one, lost money there because there is no guarantee that when u pay to someone, someone else pays to you! But if you own a single $Bitcoin, there is guarantee that its price will go up, even if its in cents! Owning a bitcoin is like opening a shop and stocking it with goods in wait for buyers! Joining a ponzi is like being too generous to solve other peoples problems, while yours remain unattended to!!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

in a ponzi scheme, there is a centralized account where each participants are require to pay into without the prior interference of a third party, that is not the case with bitcoin, as one distinctive feature with bitcoin is the decentralized nature it exhibit, a p2p system where a third party is involved. So it is very incorrect to say bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

this world is a reflection of the virtual world / internet world. all have no value. who gives value is us personally. why is fiat more valid in the world than bitcoin, of course because it is protected by regulations. the government that makes, the government that oversees, the government that determines. what about bitcoin? yes as you say. only a bunch of nerds make and are rated by speculators. but why do they give value? because the technology defeats banking. but the government does not recognize that. whether the ponzi scheme is just your thinking. because you don't know more about bitcoin.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

Bitcoin is just made of 0s and 1s, I agree with some of your point but like a paper money or other physical currency, many people patronize and use it so it become valuable and use in every possible transaction
as long as i'm active in the world of bitcoin, price of btc is purely from demand and supply, so i think it's far from the ponzi scheme. as a trader, we can get a profit with time of entering and leaving market

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

I fully read your message, but did not see any serious statement that would confirm your statement that bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme. And you know, if that were true, it wouldn't have evolved to such a global scale for so long. So I think you're wrong.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

I wonder why people constantly refer to bitcoin as a ponzi scheme bitcoin is a currency for God sake and it not a scheme bitcoin is different from ponzi as ponzi is not a currency or can not be send from one person to the other.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

bitcoin has value because its supply is limited and mining activities to get bitcoin are not cheap
and mining makes data flows safer on blockchain, decentralized makes networks safe

Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Bitcoin has always been subject to negative opinions of skeptics, but it does not mean that it is true. Bitcoin continues to evolve, improve, and most importantly used in the world. And if it really was just another Scam, bitcoin would not be able to hold out for almost 10 years in the world.

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

Of course, there are different opinions about bitcoin and many allegedly authorities say that bitcoin is a bubble, Ponzi and so on. I don't believe that. Would big companies like Samsung, for example, or BMW, use it if it were a fraud? I don't. You're just another skeptic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

Bitcoin is a whole new digital system, it'll catch on and people will understand in the future the importance of a system like this.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

Bitcoin is not a pyramid but an evolition of money. Even if there is no speculation with the price of Bitcoin, then it can be used for its intended purpose. The future of Bitcoin does not depend so much on the price as it seems.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

I don't really believe that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme of investment because it is already the big thing in internet today. It's just a breakthrough invention of this era where more and more people are getting wealthy through it. Governments also using it and that's already a strong case that bitcoin is legit.

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

First you need to know that the ponzi scheme is like a 7 world wonder that is a handful to get hold of. In thinking what and how it spirals into something unfathomable, it gets tougher from there. In other note, Bitcoin is just a virtual money. Technological innovation, an investment and generally accepted to have same characteristics like a typical investment, so I don't see why it should be tagged as a ponzi scheme.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

You thread so funny, bitcoin is very diffrent with ponzi scheme, ponzi scheme only give profits to early adopter and after 2-3 months even only a months will colaps because they cant pay member anymore. But bitcoin not like that, already exist about 9 years and you still think this is ponzi?? Bitcoin is cryptocurrensy, you must learn about that
Matthewlee

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

Bitcoin is only made of 0 and 1, I agree with some of your points but like paper money or other physical currency, many patronize and use it so it becomes valuable and used in every transaction can. Fiat is backed by nothing but ruined governments that may fall at any time, as in recent Venezuela and Zimbabwe cases. Thank you! I know a ponzi when I see a $, Bitcoin in the first case, not structured like a ponzi. I have a ponzi experience, and it is not a pleasant person, lose money there because there is no guarantee that when you pay someone, someone else pays you! Owning a bitcoin is like opening a store and storing it with goods waiting for buyers! In a ponzi program, there is a centralized account where each participant pays without prior third party interference, which is not the case with bitcoin, since a special feature with bitcoin is the version. The decentralization it represents, a p2p system that the third party participates. This world is a reflection of the virtual world. Values ​​are personal to us. The government created, the government supervised, the government decided. Only a series of nerds made and evaluated by speculators. because the technology beat the bank. Whatever Ponzi scheme is just your thoughts.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

Bitcoin isn't a Ponzi Scheme. A Ponzi Scheme is more like a 7 world wonder that ripples itself from just the very starting point. But bitcoin trade and exchange is more like an investment and it's guided by all basic rules of investment and also have all its basic features. A Ponzi scheme if logically calculated, can not have an end. It's more like the multiplication table, you have to add a part from point A to give to point B to satisfaction. And this is clearly not what bitcoin is.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: