Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:25:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems/Issues with Bitcoins - Please help  (Read 569 times)
Phoeynix (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:26:40 PM

I know I have ran into some problems with bitcoins and all the other alt currencies. I know if I have ran into this issue or problem, there are others that are running into it also.
So the only way I know how to get around this issue is to fix it myself since I have spent countless hours looking for it and it's not available.

However, here is the thing. I am not the best at coding or developing an App.. I know, the site says not to trust anyone but I was wondering if anyone knew a decent coder or app developer that's easy to work with and is good? I am not sure what the compensation will be just yet. I am still in the planning stages. I can design anything, it's getting it built is sometimes the issue I run into.

Just need to get going in the right direction and everything else should fall into place...

Thanks for the help in advance!

Phoeynix
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:54:21 PM

I would post an ad in the services section as to exactly what you are looking for.  When you get responses, check their reputation (there is a reputation section or you can use OTA or references).  Also check their trust feedback.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:56:44 PM

Also see if they're open to using escrow, big red flag if they're not.  Also think of it similar to a contractor and use a percentage of completion method for payment.  In other words, set certain goals they need to meet in order to get paid.  For example, you'll get paid 20% when X is accomplished, 30% when Y is done, and 50% at the end.  You should be able to negotiate a fair payment schedule if the person is reputable.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
Phoeynix (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:31:35 PM

Thanks for the help!
That's what I needed, pointed to the right direction!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: