Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claimed BTC Cash and Gold, soon Diamond...Am I missing any?  (Read 184 times)
DrBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:00:37 AM

I’ve been HODLING BTC since 2014. I’ve claimed BTC Cash, gold, and soon Diamond. People talk about all kinds of forks, but I’m not sure they know what they are talking about.

Point blank: are there any other forked coins as of this post that I can claim? Is Bitcore one of them?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

I’ve been HODLING BTC since 2014. I’ve claimed BTC Cash, gold, and soon Diamond. People talk about all kinds of forks, but I’m not sure they know what they are talking about.

Point blank: are there any other forked coins as of this post that I can claim? Is Bitcore one of them?
I think that Bitcore is one of them. As far as I know, you haven't missed any more forked coins. SegWit2x was cancelled. But in future we may see mire and more forks. Maybe these people are talking about forks, which are possible in future.
When Bitcoin Cash fork happened, I was really excited and tried to get it as soon as possible. But I didn't claimed my Bitcoin Gold so far, and I will not hurry to get Bitcoin Diamond. I'm just not waiting for these forks where altcoins using Bitcoin name. Offcourse, when it will be right time, I will sell these altcoins same like I did with BCH.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: