Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ripple gonna be the biggest ltcoin of 2018?  (Read 1779 times)
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

There are more bigger projects aiming same target.

Bigger projects aiming at the same target?  Please share which projects are farther along and more capable than Ripple of actually pulling off the internet of value?  This is THE BIGGEST PROBLEM we face as a global economy to the tune of a quadrillion dollars a year.  Who do you anticipate will pull this off besides Ripple?  They offer everyone, not just banks, the ability to send money anywhere nearly instantly for almost no fees.  Its secure AND DECENTRALIZED.  Yes, thats correct, they are decentralized despite all the misinformation here.  Those within Ripple who hold large amounts of XRP aren't permitted to "dump" them on the market.  They have restrictions in place to keep the currency stable. 
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talinabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

ripple is definitely different than the other coins, i can see business are interested to use ripple
testminer42

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

I will wait until 2019 to see any significant results of my investment. Next year, a large-scale wave will be realized to a much greater extent, but in 2019 it will be fully implemented!
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

ripple has grown beyond proportions atm. If you look at the supply you can calculate the mcap of ripple-it is outrageous. But the coinbase listing rumour will push the price even higher, and if it gets listed there , well then the sky ( 10usd ) is the limit.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

When ripple cost was 0,20$ i was sure it is overrated. But now it is 3,17$... And it is not even blockchain! It is the same as Paypal! Why should it grow? I think the dump is coming.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:19:47 AM

When ripple cost was 0,20$ i was sure it is overrated. But now it is 3,17$... And it is not even blockchain! It is the same as Paypal! Why should it grow? I think the dump is coming.

some people dont learn, and it looks like you are one of them. Mined/pre-mined, centralised/decentralised, always arguments. Block chain is here to stay, it has many forms and variances now days, people need to get used to that. Many old timers here cant get past and move with the times. A successful project is a successful project, dont be blinded by fud and hate being unable to grow and accept what is evolving around you.
I have been interested in crypto since mining in 2012, I've adapted, ignored fud like yours and motored on, and well, lets just say im doing well for it.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018
The small chances is to grow ripple becose banks is behind the big boom and i think they get out money as soon !!!

Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

I don't think so, and, frankly speaking, neither I hope so. Best candidates for this role, beyond Ethereum of course, are Stellar and Neo. We'll see who will win the race. Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:40 AM

Ripple just start pumping and its unpredictable for us to  say that this would be the next biggest alt but there's really possibilities that it can happen in fact all alts has the chance to hif the market this 2018 especially now that some countries really support adaptation of digital currencies others even planning to move into crypto economy
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

I think, as for the pumps that are happening in ripple, this year it will pump more, eventhough that it won't be the biggest alternate cryptocurrency for this year, I will always hope for it to be always on the top 10 alts for every year. That it will continue to pump.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

Ripple is now the 2nd most valuable digital currency. It beats Ethereum now, but this is based on the online news. Although ripple is in the second it is still way beyond bitcoin.

upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Ripple price will reach the 2-4USD at the this. This is the opinion of most experts. I am sure it wouldn’t become lower so you can invest in it. Ripple is nice currency and unique in some extent.

dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

Its doing really well so far in 2018, i think it will keep it up Smiley

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Ripple is now the 2nd most valuable digital currency. It beats Ethereum now, but this is based on the online news. Although ripple is in the second it is still way beyond bitcoin.

i love how competitive ethereum whales are when it comes to their market cap rankings. they have always been like this. their main moto for pumping ETH have always been this #2 market cap and each time any coin threatened that position they pumped it even harder.

the first one this last year was DASH that they were competing with but the DASH pumpers ran out of money faster than the ether guys. now it is Ripple pumpers. i am so excited to see who will win this race and at the same time i am enjoying the pump profits they are giving me EZ Cool

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

The Ripple coin could have a fixed literal value of 1 and still work. Where the true value is, is not the so called coin, but with the Ripple app and the transaction fees it can generate. Everything else is just pure profits for the Ripple company as the logical value of the coin inflates, under the guise of a crypto currency.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

I still suspect that we are witnessing just another massive pump and dump operation - I don't think the price will stay at these heights for long...
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

never in my entire dream maybe ETH has a potential as we can see last year it rapidly increase the value.

jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

I think it's just a pump and dump last time ripple went to 20 000 and then it dump down to 1100, I think it;s too late to invest in this centralized coin anyways

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
hatd2012

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

I think RIP can not be the biggest ltcoin.
But use RIP trade coin can be good Cheesy
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

I dont think so that ripple will gonna be the biggest altcoin in 2018 , for me Ethereum will take the lead of the biggest value among altcoins because of its background and popularity.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: