Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now hiring - Developer wanted - CGB  (Read 1093 times)
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:47:35 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2013, 09:15:44 AM by elambert

Looking for an experienced developer to join the CGB team. Payment scale is based off of experience and will be via CGB. This will insure your commitment to the currency and its future. PM me if interested with you qualifications, reason you would like to be part if this team and desired rate of compensation. Thank you :-)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B. Tazed

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:52:02 PM

L O L ... stop trying with this fail shit... it wont go anywhere.... but, we will always have 200 new copy coins per week here wont we...
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:59:49 PM

L O L ... stop trying with this fail shit... it wont go anywhere.... but, we will always have 200 new copy coins per week here wont we...

Please apply via pm, lmao!
B. Tazed

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:01:24 PM

Hey, contact Hazard ... he will do it... LOL
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:14:09 PM

So this is what the Phenix coin community is like, not something many would want to be a part of.
B. Tazed

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:17:31 PM

So this is what this Phenix coin community is like, not something many would want to be a part of.
Too late, a lot are already a part of it. Another copy cat pump and dump scheme coin is not something most want to be a part of, thats why PXC hasnt failed and wont.... but good luck with your  Cubecoin or whatever the fuck its called.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:20:28 PM

So this is what this Phenix coin community is like, not something many would want to be a part of.
Too late, a lot are already a part of it. Another copy cat pump and dump scheme coin is not something most want to be a part of, thats why PXC hasnt failed and wont.... but good luck with your  Cubecoin or whatever the fuck its called.

Ok back to the basement then troll..
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:24:58 PM

Whose licking PXC's balls when u are devoting so much attention to CGB? If u put this much effort into PXC, maybe I could turn a profit on my shares. Go do something productive please.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:25:26 PM

Whose licking PXC's balls when u are devoting so much attention to CGB? If u put this much effort into PXC, maybe I could turn a profit on my shares. Go do something productive please.

TEH PWNED  Shocked

B. Tazed

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:27:48 PM

PXC is not a pump and dump, thats while it will succeed, and .... this cube ice shitcoin thing wont.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:36:48 PM

elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:41:03 PM

PXC is not a pump and dump, thats while it will succeed, and .... this cube ice shitcoin thing wont.

Listen troll, I have tried to be nice but you seem to be a bit slow. I have more PXC than you, I can guarantee that. I like what they are doing and have invested. I do not appreciate you running around harassing people acting like a PXC representative. You are an embarrassment to the coin and the community. You run around like a cyber bully, no doubt compensating for some inadequacy IRL. Take your energy and use it for something productive and helpful to PXC if you believe in it so. Again, I believe in it and am invested in it so your work here is pointless. Now take your bitch ass and do something beneficial for PXC and make me some money.
B. Tazed

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:44:17 PM

LOL, you have no idea how trading goes do you?

Fucking child, wow, I cant believe people can be so blind and stupid.  

Look at all the other alts, they have completely died out, devs have abandon them, not PXC, and that graph does not show "hype" jumps, those are "high volume trades taking place" ..  

It all dosent matter anyway, you got this from what???  Cryptsy?   Thought so, the gutter of all shit exchanges..
 Do your coins have their own exchange in development? Partnerships with gaming network teams? Automated free escrow website? Highly trained multi millionaire development team personnel Huh?
 didnt think so, have fun with your chump change shit coins kiddo.
B. Tazed

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:45:42 PM

Listen troll, I have tried to be nice but you seem to be a bit slow. I have more PXC than you, I can guarantee that. I like what they are doing and have invested. I do not appreciate you running around harassing people acting like a PXC representative. You are an embarrassment to the coin and the community. You run around like a cyber bully, no doubt compensating for some inadequacy IRL. Take your energy and use it for something productive and helpful to PXC if you believe in it so. Again, I believe in it and am invested in it so your work here is pointless. Now take your bitch ass and do something beneficial for PXC and make me some money.
I have traded just under $1 million in BTC and LTC alone in the last 6 months, you really want to bet you have more than me??? LOL, you have no idea amateur...
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:50:11 PM

I have traded just under $1 million in BTC and LTC alone in the last 6 months, you really want to bet you have more than me??? LOL, you have no idea amateur...

Ok, you win, now scram.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:50:47 PM

Look at all the other alts, they have completely died out, devs have abandon them, not PXC, and that graph does not show "hype" jumps, those are "high volume trades taking place" ..  

It all dosent matter anyway, you got this from what???  Cryptsy?   Thought so, the gutter of all shit exchanges..
 Do your coins have their own exchange in development? Partnerships with gaming network teams? Automated free escrow website? Highly trained multi millionaire development team personnel Huh?

ROFL

Can't take a joke any more?

My work here is done Wink
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:32:46 PM

Too late, a lot are already a part of it. Another copy cat pump and dump scheme coin is not something most want to be a part of, thats why PXC hasnt failed and wont.... but good luck with your  Cubecoin or whatever the fuck its called.

More like you've STOLEN $1m in BTC

SCAM ALERT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245908.0

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:37:16 PM

Too late, a lot are already a part of it. Another copy cat pump and dump scheme coin is not something most want to be a part of, thats why PXC hasnt failed and wont.... but good luck with your  Cubecoin or whatever the fuck its called.

TRADES IN BTC & LTC IN 6 MONTHS - $1,000,000.00

CAN'T AFFORD A FAIR TRADE WITH A RESPECTED MEMBER - .45 BTC

SPENDING ALL DAY SUCKING PXC's DICK AND THEY DON'T EVEN WANT IT - PRICELESS

B. TAZED IS A SCAMMER

sent him 0.45BTC for 50k globalcoins

After the coins were confirmed he failed to reply to my PM's. Eventually he replied to one in which I asked how many confirms he was waiting for before sending his part of the bargain and his reponse was '1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Confirms, just to be safe.'

Please tag this bitch.
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:39:08 PM

More like you've STOLEN $1m in BTC

SCAM ALERT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245908.0

Lmfao! Somehow I am not surprised!

Sorry this happened to you Oldminer. Scammers suck. Download the CGB wallet and send me ur address. I will send you 10 to try to help out for your loss.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:54:52 PM

If you are smart, dump half your PXC and invest in DGC.  You can thank me later.    Grin

-tb-

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: