Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Good TIme to Invest in Ether at Price 470$ ? Short or Long Term?  (Read 524 times)
newinbtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:43:12 AM

Is this Good TIme to Invest in Ether at Price 470$ ? Short or Long Term?

Well everyone knows Ether Price rising now from last 2 days Currently Standing at 470$ as per Coincapmarket (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/)

Most of the trades happens with    ETH/KRW  as per record in Site

just searched few info
Upbit Enables Korean Won Trading Market for Ethereum
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/08/upbit-enables-korean-won-trading-market-ethereum/

Upbit, one of the biggest exchanges in South Korea, has added a KRW/ETH pair.

This seems good time to Invest as per me. Planning to Transfer 500 USd in Ether
What is your reviews

Is this short term Price

or Long term it will reach 1000$
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:50:26 AM

Etheruem will have some exciting news and updates in coming days.
So for short term it can go to around 600$ then may be it will correct little bit.
But in my opinion in 2018 we will see etheruem to 1000$ very easily.
And Ethereum is great for long term holding without any doubt.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

Ethereum is still a good investment, ebvem though Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash had already overtake ethereum when it comes to value, from what I see, is once Bitcoin has reached it's peak or in the event that people can no longer one whole Bitcoin, they will not shift, rather they would also include ethereum on their portfolio and invest, and we might see the FUDs that Bitcoin had encountered before with ethereum and will also make ethereum an asset.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:13:25 AM

Whether being a good time to invest in a cryptocurrency or not is a personal thing based on your perspective and your futurist look into the potential that Ethereum could reach depending on facts and analysis or just your own speculation if you are familiar with the trading world .

As for short or long term , we are talking about a coin that have been circulating the market for years now and hasn't really made huge growths comparing to it's predecessor bitcoin despite having almost the same concept and expose to public to got aware of it's existence .

So i'm definitely going for the long term investment with Eth because it didn't reach it's peak yet in my opinion and still has time ahead for it because it has a real usage unlike other cryptocurrencies who are just traded and exchanged , when Eth is imposed to create new ICO's tokens , which make it indispensable and thus giving it the opportunity to grow based on demand and supply rule and on the fact that it has lots of advantages when compared to other coins especially with it's innovative smart contracts .
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

The 1K value looks too much at this point because to achieve that much rate ether has to go all upto the market cap of more than 100 billion dollars additional to the current one or may be more than that. But who knows there was bitcoin cash which pumped from 800USD to all upto couple of thousand dollar over a day. That was anyway artificial pump but for the ether everything is happening naturally and people are actually putting the long term holding into it. So I guess upto 800 USD is possible for the Ethereum and it is really the time to push it because otherwise different alt coins may take the place of ether and it may lead the way as kings of alts. And no bitcoin cash is not the king, just adding because that personal instinct.

YES, ether a good investment but don't expect it to hike all upto the 1K but it is still going to be greatest excitement ever to see it reach somewhere close to that milestone. Fingers crossed for this amazon warrior.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:01:03 PM

I think it is good time to buy the ethereum and if we do not invest into it at this point then it may happen that ether go all upto 1K mark before the ned of this year and we loose the good opportunity. Having considered the facts of development for the Ethereum, the tam has made many upgrades last week which is why ether is pumping continuously and without fail. This trend will keep going on until we see the crossing line of 500 USD per ETH and then the thing will slow down for sure. Beacuse then the investors would be a lot more in the ambiguity whether to inevst money on the ETH or not because it will look like a huge investment at that stage. But I’m positive about it and may put some bucks on it. So yeah its green signal for grabbing some profits.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

Ethereum is one the best investments to go for in the long run because it is racing to cover up the gap between it and the other major crypto players. From now on, till next next it will approaching the $1000 mark.

HOMT

Powered by,
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

In long term, now is still the best time to buy ethereum and hold but day trader, I will advise you wait as $500 will be a point of interest as many software are now taking profit. I think price is going to pull back from  $500 to below  $400 in days to come. Ethereum on four hours charts is at overbought area across must of the exchange platform and this is a sign that any moment from now, corrections will happen and from there another upward movement. However, good luck and blessings to all those that hold since February till now.
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:21 PM

If you are planning for a long term than go for Ethereum without any choice. Ether is used like fuel to run distributed apps (Dapps). Each computation in a dapp uses gas, which costs ether.

As more and more Dapps are developed, more Ether is going to get consumed to keep them running. So aside from being a store of value, Ether is going to work like Oil; which is why buying and holding Ether is better than traditional stores of value like Gold.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:17:56 PM

I think to wait until it drops to $400. Its price is so high now. Good luck with your choice
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:29 PM

In addition to Bitcoin which dominates from other altcoin.
ETHER become one of altcoin which is often used.
Probably in the year 2018 ether price will rise to 1000 $.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

I think that it's not a good time to invest for the short term as the price is high, I would wait for a price around 400 usd which I think will happen quite soon with some corrections.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:36:26 PM

I think to wait until it drops to $400. Its price is so high now. Good luck with your choice

I don't think that this will help him in anyway to achieve the target that he is wishing for. I mean whatever you are saying here is to wait for it to drop which isn't gonna happen, the drop situation is gone already and it has already covered up the fair market cap which will not be able to let the ether price go down. There are huge investments going on in the Ether market at this point. If you checkout the HitBtc depth analysis for the ether buy/sell wall then you will see what exactly I'm saying here. The buy wall is bigger and people are not letting their investment go off the chart. They are waiting for the huge pumps as well and I believe that this unity nits be kept until the price reaches all new heights of 1000 USD before the years end.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

In addition to Bitcoin which dominates from other altcoin.
ETHER become one of altcoin which is often used.
Probably in the year 2018 ether price will rise to 1000 $.

Ethereum is the next coin to the bitcoin in the coinmarketcap list which is moving further like bitcoin value reacted in the year 2015 and started bump from the 320 usd to 1000 usd in the chart.
You may find the many projects available in the ethereum based smart contracts. That is good to ethereum even vitaliak is happy because of this bump.
If there any adoption on ethereum we will get more people on eth investing.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:43:30 PM

I think that in the short term the price of ETH will stabilize around 600$ and that in the long term it could reach 1,000$ or more, taking into account that it is planned, the implementation of a hybrid update of Proof of Stake (PoS) and Proof of Work (PoW) that could be done next year. That could reduce transaction times below the current 15 seconds, which would increase capacity accordingly.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

Ethereum price seems to be the easiest to buy and sell and take profits. Price always hits ath, have a great pullback and it's the same thing again. I sold at $400 months ago when btc had a rally to more than 2k USD and I rebuy at $140. I invested in some altcoins and ICOS now and with the current price I am willing to have some ethereum stock. But answering your questio, I think it's a long term.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:12:31 AM

Wow the date on that press release is november 8. I wonder why it didn't hit main stream news channels like coindesk or reddit.
That big of a news would have surely pumped Ethereum much earlier if more people new about it.

Anyway, yes, i believe ethereum is a good invest and $470 is a good price to enter at considering speculation puts ETH at $1000+ in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
elutzen

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:18:00 AM

Ethereum just hit an all time high. So maybe. I know some people that bought in the last time it hit 400 and dropped way down until now. So wait for a dip.
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

Yes, It is a good time to get into ether. Its also a good time to get into Bitcoin.

These two coins are almost guaranteed to be higher in the next 6 months.
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:04:56 AM

I exoected that this would be still good.
PoS is on the way.
I bought far below this price but I ll HODL
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: