Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta or Bittrex  (Read 1315 times)
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:28:29 PM

It will be the year of centralized stock markets in 2018. Etherdelta is safer. Next is Paradex and Radardelay.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:36:49 PM

In your opinion whats the best exchange my ALT coins? ( Cheapest aspect )

why?

Although I really like etherdelta, since it's a decentralized exchange. I think we actually need these exchanges to get more popular, because they would solve a lot of security problems with exchanges, and would avoid scandals like we had in the past, but I understand that they are still not viable options. Etherdelta is basically used for ERC20 tokens, and Bittrex is a very well know exchange, just like coinbase, and it's the best option if you want to trade altcoins, because not only has a lot of liquidity, it also offers a huge list of altcoins for you to trade.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:43:57 PM

i guess for me Etherdelta .
because you  just need to use gas in putting
tokens in Etherdelta .
like 0.0002 maybe.
then you can go unlimited Block .

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

I will prefer of using Bittrex then Etherdelta becuase of security measurements and support avalible to respond to your questions, etherdelta not even loading for me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Isaac7coiner

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:04:37 AM

Bittrex have high fees .25% coin exchange is cheaper .15%. Bittrex have a medium  speed interface, when there is much traffic the things turn laggy, definitely they have to improve that. Also i dont like the graphs, it seems with not scale to me, for example the ones from cryptopia are much better. Undecided
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:09:02 AM

i use ED only for sell my free token Roll Eyes never use more... but bittrex is good
using ED for sell airdrop token is good , me too.
i hate ED the page loading is late maybe long respond for loading orderbook and token list , using 21gwei gas but late transaction the trading volume is low everyday.
different with bittrex , but bittrex new system must have an upgraded account or enchanced for withdraw , verify using passport,identity card or driver license for maximum withdraw 100btc/day good for arbitrage user.
friendly UI , and real-time trading volume updated.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:34:56 AM

Bittrex is in a different league than Etherdelta.  ED only supports ERC20 tokens. 
Which is one is the best exchanger we suggest both, because even there is fee both exchanger many are using this etherdelta and bittrex.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:46:21 AM

Because I know Etherdelta is an exhchanger site that is more tended on Eth and various types of tokens, and because I've never made any exchange on different types of tokens.. so for me, I prefer Bittrex for doing trading/investing on altcoins.

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:52:21 PM

Because I know Etherdelta is an exhchanger site that is more tended on Eth and various types of tokens, and because I've never made any exchange on different types of tokens.. so for me, I prefer Bittrex for doing trading/investing on altcoins.
My main stuff is on Bittrex, but if EtherDelta woul have less bugs and will work more stabile, maybe the situation will change alot!
Anyway the future is for the decentralized P2P exchanges that will be supporting lightning network and atomic swaps!   

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

Both have different attributes and I can't compare which exchange site is the best out of these two. However, to help you break down on which you would want to use for your Alternate coins then Bittrex have the cheapest fees compared to Etherdelta. And Etherdelta is more of the ERC20 tokens or Eth based coins while Bittrex has different coins (but not all Alternate coins though). Hope this helps you out and good luck with trading.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:30:41 AM

both must have advantages and disadvantages, we just choose between them that match the altcoin that we have to make transactions

jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:40:45 AM

Bittrex is great but when comes to ERC20 tokens , I would definitely recommend etherdelta, although it's slow and laggy , but it's decentralized where it is safe and good for the people
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:46:17 AM

Etherdelta is decentralized Cryptocurrency exchange and no one is trying to manipulate on the order books and it is the home of Ethereum and ERC20 smart contract Altcoins so it is widely used by ERC20 token owners.
Bittrex.com is another good and leading Cryptocurrency exchange and it is a commercial and their support staff are great.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:50:27 AM

why?

it depends on your altcoins if your coins or token is in the market either etherdelta or bittrex.

I exchage my token on etherdelta and my bitcoin on bittrex.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:53:11 AM

why?

I believe bittrex has lower fees compared to Etherdelta, but the only advantage of etherdelta is that new coins are being listed first on etherdleta than bittrex. As I know, etherdelta runs in smart contract so it is actually safe, though it quite's slow, I always prefer to used etherdelta since new coins are being listed first on it. And for bittrex, I haven't actually used bittrex and I never done exchange using it, but it is totally safe also, and is much easier to use I believe compared to etherdelta.  Smiley
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:11:51 AM

why?
There are many cryptocurrency exchanges from which you can choose one for your altcoin trading purpose but people mostly like to use poloniex, bittrex.
These two exchanges have highest trading volume in market and may also differ in fee rather than other exchanges. I use poloniex and it charges 0.15% .
You may also check changelly, it doesn't need verification. All trades go through complete anonymity
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:52:10 AM

etherdelta a floor only supports erc20 cards, bittrex is where there are quite a lot of coin. Bittrex has more diverse exchange pairs such as: btc / altcoin, usd / coin, eth / coin i think if you swap often use bittrex.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:52:43 AM

for better bittrex used in trading with other etherdelta because etherdelta is only for myetherwallet accounts so more etherdelta processes and etherdelta only the eexchange of many tokens, which are not in bittrex others The value of the crypto currency in etherdelta tokens so bittrex is better for trading compared to etherdelta for me.

mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:02:16 AM

Bittrex much bigger, popular and have greater volume than etherdelta
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

In my opinion etherdelta is the most trusted exchanger, There are a lot of professional traders where they place all their coins on etherdelta to exchange their coins into eth and i am also one of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: