Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta or Bittrex  (Read 1315 times)
mangkucrypto

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

In your opinion whats the best exchange my ALT coins? ( Cheapest aspect )

why?

i am prefer with bittrex since in that site has many coins that you can trade but if you need to trade tokens from the bounty then you can use etherdelta. but i not following bounty yet so i am choose bittrex, beside that in bittrex you can found many cheapest coins and you can use minimum amount to start trading.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:25:42 AM

Bittrex is still the best exchange but this is the exchange that has the most problems for most users as they are required to verify everything. Failure to do so may result in loss of your property. Etherdelta is the exchange can buy altcoin from the ICO project
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:31:44 AM

Almost coin firstly listed on etherdelta. Exactly the coin using protocol ERC20.
But for me thats site are not friendly for newbie.
So the safest way are waiting your favorite coin listed on bittrex then sale it. Because thats exchanger have a strong security and the best place to hold your coin temporary.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:32:57 AM

There is no operational basic for comparing the two exchanges; Etherdelta versus Bittrex because the two have different parameters of operations. Etherdelta is basically an ERC20 tokens network while Bittrex is a multi dimensional cryptocurrency online exchange.

HOMT

Powered by,
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

In my opinion Bittrex is better one because the volume there is bigger than EtherDelta, and also in Bittrex available 3 paired altcoin that is BTC/altcoin, ETH/altcoin and USDT/altcoin, and for beginner trader is more easy to trade in Bittrex with paired USDT, because will be analysis the price of 1 coin only which is traded, because the price of USDT is fixed. And also in EtherDelta only available ERC20 token, so if you would like to trade others coin like WAVES, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin will no available there.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

why?

There is no competition in this one, Bittrex win all the way. Etherdelta cannot compete with bittrex because etherdelta only supports ERC20 tokens. Bittrex covers most of altcoins and some tokens who qualify to be listed on their exchange. The advantage of ED is that it is a decentralized exchange while bittrex is not.
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:44:07 AM

obviously Etherdelta for ERC20 tokens and bittrex for coins, also you can't compare both because bittrex is in another league (users and trading volume)

rysea2

Activity: 407

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:03:16 PM

of course bittrex, I'm sure it's not just me saying things like that here. in addition to bittrex have guaranteed security, bitrex also has a large trading volume and also rarely experience an error.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:06:26 PM

why?

If a coin is on both, go for Bittrex. It generally has much higher trading volumes so you won't get that huge gap between max buy and min sell orders. Also Bittrex is far more user-friendly.
Etherdelta has its uses though - mainly for coins that aren't yet listed on the major exchanges.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

Well logically we all using ED when we have tokens and its not yet available inside exchange as etc tokens are mostly available only inside ED but when the tokens already been added to an exchange its much better to use bittrex as value will increase dramatically.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

Bittrex will win the race in this case since Bittex has 3 pairs of market and hundreds of coins to trade with. The interface of Bittrex is simple too and any new user could easily understand how to trade on it within minutes. While on the other hand Etherdelta is a little bit complex than Bittrex and supports only ERC20 tokens to trade with. It also requires 0.001 ETH to start trading.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

etherdelta and bittrex they are on different paths both can not be made a comparison etherdelta hanaya is engaged in selling and buying posthere based ethereum only. but if bittrex has some trading market that can be traded in bitcoin if the coin is supported by they. both equally have a stable level of security. bittrex will be responsible for the funds of the customer at any time and ensure there will be no hackers who enter the network. as well as etherdelta they will guarantee your safety when do buy sell in etherdelta only in etherdelta at the time of sale and buy process its a little complicated.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:29:27 PM

I think etherdelta and bittrex are different markets, bittrex is a big market with lots of coins that can be traded, whereas etherdelta is a market with a special platform using etherum or Erc20 so you can use both of the market.  Grin
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

why?
Of course bittrex is the best & trustworthy exchange i think.My all coin hold in bittrex & i believe this is secure exchange.This is very active exchange i trade with Bittrex very fast.Etherdelta is not very effective i think.Actually i don't like etherdelta.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

I will say that Bittrex is better because ED only for erc20 token!
but Bittrex can trade many altcoins!
channah

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:42:02 PM

Before Im ino bittrex trading vaious altcoins then shifted to polo for cheaper transaction fee yet I got threatened by testimonies given by other user of polo that they are having issues of lost funds and poor support so now Im using hitbtc. Well etherdelta is not bad at all but consider it only support trading of erc20 tokens not all kind of altcoins..
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

What is it EtherDelta? It's like decentralized Poloniex but only with Eth tokens?
I know only main Exchanges - like Poloniex and Bittrex and Bitfinex (with interesting USDT situation Grin)
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:48:12 PM

In my view bittrex is better, bittrex first existed than etherdelta, bittrex volume is also more and many altcoin yan want to exist in market bittrex, etherdelta is good because every project ico is finished always first time in etherdelta.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
geraldgold

Activity: 64

to the moon

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

bittrex is user friendly. when i ifirst use it. i find it easy to use. etherdelta is a bit complicated though it has more exchange coins to choose.

keep it up.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

Bittrex I really like it. Quality interface. Large selection of start-ups. I do not like Etherdelta at all. Very raw platform for manipulating money Sad

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: