Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 05:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin newbie looking for advise (1000 USD in Ether)  (Read 94 times)
RolVegas (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:56 AM

Hi everyone,
I have known about bitcoin for a while, I heard about it when it was $100 but paid no attention to it as I was focusing on my studies (mistake).... same with Ethereum but about two months ago I started doing a lot of daily research on altcoins and the general crypto sphere universe.... a lot of coins caught my attention but more than anything Ethereum.

I love Ethereum and I will be riding with it till the end, I know it will catch up to Bitcoin... I believe in the project a lot and that is why two days ago I spent $1000 on Ether.
Now that I have my Ether I am unsure what to do, I do not have much more money to pour into alts so I have to make money to spend it and I was wondering if anyone here could advise me on what to do next with my Ether...

Do I sell some and diversify or do I continue to hold Ether until it can make me a substantial amount of money Huh??

Honestly what I want to do is buy as much Ether as I can until it reaches a price of $1000 per ETH... Once it hits that I want to sit back, forget about Ether and let it rise as much as I willingly can but I do not know if that is the right idea and I also lack the funds to buy more Ether right now. Any help would be appreciated Smiley

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: