Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ GOLDGATE ICO⚡ Reliable Investment ⚡ Lending up to 48% 🚀 BOUNTY 18%  (Read 38270 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:40 AM

Hello, I can not understand the essence of the project, what is it for?
Goldgate seeks to create a credit platform based on the trust and reputation of the Ethereum ecosystem.
What does the credit platform mean, than it is useful for users, and who will they be?
In fact, the client can become anyone who wants to exaggerate his capital. It works just like the usual process of lending. You provide your money, and in return receive monthly bonuses in the form of interest. The investor does not need anything, the risks are very low, and the profit percentage is very high!
I wonder, and what are the bonuses?
You can make a profit up to 48%, approximately it takes about 50 days.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:35:31 AM

And does the Bounty program still work? Apparently I was very late  Sad
As such, there is no Bounty program, but they provide a different way to get free tokens!
how is it different, and what should I do to participate?
Well it's more like an affiliate program where you can receive up to 18% of referral deposits, you just need to register, all the information is on their site. In my opinion this is very convenient!
Tell me, but will this bonus work if I also be an investor? Will I be able to receive additional tokens in this case?
I think that this is obvious, one does not exclude one another! So the program immediately solves two problems faster and easier. Do you receive additional tokens, and goldgate new investors? All in a prize!
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:40:39 AM

Will there be an opportunity to use this platform on devices other than a PC?
Do you mean whether a mobile application will be developed?
Yes, it's just that I do not all have a way of life that allows me to often be at the computer!
I understand you, I can say that this platform will most likely work on all popular devices! It seems to me that you do not even have to worry about this, recently it's very important to use mobile platforms, so that users always had the opportunity to enter their personal cabinet and perform all the necessary actions!
I do not know, it seems to me that it will be inconvenient to work with so much information! Still, work requires great opportunities! The mobile platform will not be able to match the convenience of a full-fledged cosmetic computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:57:40 AM

Goldgate seeks to create a credit platform based on the trust and reputation of the Ethereum ecosystem.
What does the credit platform mean, than it is useful for users, and who will they be?
In fact, the client can become anyone who wants to exaggerate his capital. It works just like the usual process of lending. You provide your money, and in return receive monthly bonuses in the form of interest. The investor does not need anything, the risks are very low, and the profit percentage is very high!
Wow, generous enough conditions, is it safe?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:02:34 AM

As such, there is no Bounty program, but they provide a different way to get free tokens!
Well it's more like an affiliate program where you can receive up to 18% of referral deposits, you just need to register, all the information is on their site. In my opinion this is very convenient!
Tell me, but will this bonus work if I also be an investor? Will I be able to receive additional tokens in this case?
I think that this is obvious, one does not exclude one another! So the program immediately solves two problems faster and easier. Do you receive additional tokens, and goldgate new investors? All in a prize!
Yes, and if you participate in the sale of tokens, I do not advise you to immediately change tokens for fiat money!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:12:06 AM

Yes, it's just that I do not all have a way of life that allows me to often be at the computer!
I understand you, I can say that this platform will most likely work on all popular devices! It seems to me that you do not even have to worry about this, recently it's very important to use mobile platforms, so that users always had the opportunity to enter their personal cabinet and perform all the necessary actions!
I do not know, it seems to me that it will be inconvenient to work with so much information! Still, work requires great opportunities! The mobile platform will not be able to match the convenience of a full-fledged cosmetic computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC
I agree with you, the more you will not have to perform any very complicated actions, so you can easily use one phone while working, only occasionally accessing your personal computer from the computer!
Groc

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:23:05 AM

Yes! In general, your annual income will be about 120%. It's absolutely safe and time-tested!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:30:32 AM

Yes, and if you participate in the sale of tokens, I do not advise you to immediately change tokens for fiat money!
Why do you think so, without them I can not use the services of the system?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:36:45 AM

I agree with you, the more you will not have to perform any very complicated actions, so you can easily use one phone while working, only occasionally accessing your personal computer from the computer!
Maybe you are right, but everyone has their own opinion. We need to see how it will show itself in the work!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:47:31 AM

Yes! In general, your annual income will be about 120%. It's absolutely safe and time-tested!
Well, I'll think about taking part in the project. Thank you!
spartanrules

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:54:25 AM

No, everything is much simpler, I'm sure that their value will only grow with time, so that soon you will be able to bring yourself additional dividends from their sale!
spartanrules

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:02:39 AM

Maybe you are right, but everyone has their own opinion. We need to see how it will show itself in the work!
Do you still sell tokens? Will I be able to participate?
Groc

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:56:12 AM

Well, I'll think about taking part in the project. Thank you!
Ask any questions interesting you, glad to answer!
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:00:38 AM

No, everything is much simpler, I'm sure that their value will only grow with time, so that soon you will be able to bring yourself additional dividends from their sale!
Indeed, you are right, many thanks for the advice!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:05:32 AM

Do you still sell tokens? Will I be able to participate?
Yes, now the price is 1.5 USDT = 1 BGG, but after 3 days it rises by $ 0.25, so I advise you to hurry up 
0RajA0

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:54:58 AM

Why there is no proper update on sold coins and remaining coins? Where can I get the real updates?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

So, who will tell me how long will the tokensale go?
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:39:26 AM

as far as I know, it will go until the end of the year
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:39:37 AM

What about any bonus programs? Discount for tokens or something like that?
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:39:48 AM

What about any bonus programs? Discount for tokens or something like that?
I do not know, I did not hear anything about it
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: