Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ GOLDGATE ICO⚡ Reliable Investment ⚡ Lending up to 48% 🚀 BOUNTY 18%  (Read 38269 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:45:54 AM

Tell me please, this platform will be presented only on the PC or somewhere else?
Do you mean mobile devices?
Yes, will there be a mobile environment? And will it be presented as a separate application or as a version in the browser?
The version for browsers will be exactly so that you can go in case of problems with the application, and so the platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
Are you sure that the mobile version will be convenient for use? It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information.
where did you get that there will be a lot of information? Most likely just need a minimalist design, so it was convenient! Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC.
I agree with you that in extreme cases the user should always be in touch, but still everyone has their own opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:48:16 AM

Friends, less than a week will close the sale of tokens, do not miss your chance!
Indeed, many thanks for the warning, I did not pay attention!
And at what price do they now sell one token?
If I'm not mistaken, now the price of one token is 1.75 USDT = 1 BGG
In fact, the price is already quite high, it's a pity that I did not have time to buy it on pre-sale!
I want to tell you that the price seems high only in relation to the starting. But you have to take into account that the project is very promising and the price of the token can go up very much!
Maybe you're right. And why are you so sure that tokens will grow in value?
I support the company from the very beginning and see the potential of this platform! Believe me, the project is simply "doomed" to success!
I fully agree with you, the project really should grow very much!
Okay, I'll definitely think about participating!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:50:41 AM

Hello everyone! Great project, please tell me if I can somehow get free tokens?
Yes, of course you can take part in the Bounty program!
Yes? And I could not find any distribution of information in social networks or anywhere else!
Just in this project Bounty program is presented a little in a different form, not as everyone is used to!
And what do you need to do to get free tokens?
In fact, it looks like an affiliate program, you are given a referral link, which you can share with all your friends. As a result, you will receive up to 18% of the deposits of referrals, you just need to register, all the information is on their site!
18% are quite good bonuses! And this is an interesting idea, and why they decided to abandon the usual methods of conducting?
I think that they decided that in their sphere of development it is more important to advertise such a plan. After all, everyone can receive as many tokens as he can bring friends. This motivates users to share information about this project, an original and bold idea is enough, do not you think so?
In general, yes, but in everything there is both pluses and minuses, everything will show the time!
Perhaps you are right, but only time can show the result. In any case, it's never too late to launch a new advertising campaign, so there's absolutely nothing to worry about!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:51:31 AM

Great idea and a strong team! There is only one question, In which countries do you plan to develop this platform?
Why is it so important to you?
Because in some countries you can prohibit the use of this platform, which may adversely affect the growth in the price of its tokens.
I do not agree with you, the ban on a platform in some country due to its laws does not divert interest from a quality product that brings benefits!
Totally agree with you! These things are not connected in any way, and if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world
Yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
the function of attracting customers performs for the most part the Bounty campaign.
How? Do you think that besides this, you also do not need to give other advertising?
To argue on this topic is meaningless, this is the task of directly developing them! And the company works on the principle of referral links, everyone talks to each other and gets bonuses for that!
No matter how it may sound, this is a great way to move forward based on trusting relationships between people
Neutrality

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:52:19 AM

Tell me please, this platform will be presented only on the PC or somewhere else?
Do you mean mobile devices?
Yes, will there be a mobile environment? And will it be presented as a separate application or as a version in the browser?
The version for browsers will be exactly so that you can go in case of problems with the application, and so the platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
Are you sure that the mobile version will be convenient for use? It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information.
where did you get that there will be a lot of information? Most likely just need a minimalist design, so it was convenient! Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC.
I agree with you that in extreme cases the user should always be in touch, but still everyone has their own opinion
In any case, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in your work! But if you are so worried about this moment, you can contact these questions to the developers, they will answer you!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:53:12 AM

I really like the project! In our time, investment is gaining popularity!
I fully agree with you, I hope this platform is a convenient tool for this!
Do you really think that this can happen?
Actually, I'm just sure of it!
Because of what? How do they differ from others?
They have a lot of advantages, and I support this company from the very beginning, it's definitely not a scam!
What are the advantages you are talking about?
Probably, the main thing is the possibility of very profitable investment. After all, there are not so many honest projects
I agree, also recently I meet scam. A favorable investment conditions, what percentage?
It turns out that one of the strategies gives you the opportunity to earn up to 120% per year.
    And, in another it depends on the loan program that you choose for yourself, you can learn this by reading in detail all the documentation or contacting the company manager!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:53:50 AM

I really like the project! In our time, investment is gaining popularity!
I fully agree with you, I hope this platform is a convenient tool for this!
Do you really think that this can happen?
Actually, I'm just sure of it!
Because of what? How do they differ from others?
They have a lot of advantages, and I support this company from the very beginning, it's definitely not a scam!
What are the advantages you are talking about?
Probably, the main thing is the possibility of very profitable investment. After all, there are not so many honest projects
I agree, also recently I meet scam. A favorable investment conditions, what percentage?
It turns out that one of the strategies gives you the opportunity to earn up to 120% per year.
    And, in another it depends on the loan program that you choose for yourself, you can learn this by reading in detail all the documentation or contacting the company manager!

Yes, the conditions are very attractive! Well, let's hope that they will succeed. Perhaps, it is worth taking part in order not to regret it later!
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

do they have such a large supply of tokens? looks very powerful and reliable I think that's a big plus for investors
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:29 AM

do they have such a large supply of tokens? looks very powerful and reliable I think that's a big plus for investors
Yes totally agree with you looks powerful think that they all quickly disperse
duke944

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

of course under such favorable conditions, the investment must be pretty large
lagharto

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:28:41 AM

are you sure about this?
duke944

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:28 AM

are you sure about this?
and why not? the project looks good and powerfully sure of its success and hence the tokens will be needed
juicyjuice87

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

are you sure about this?
and why not? the project looks good and powerfully sure of its success and hence the tokens will be needed
most likely you are right
duke944

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:30:19 AM

are you sure about this?
of course right ahah because it's elementary
lagharto

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

are you sure about this?
I hope very much that this is all true and really tokens will be needed
duke944

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:32:20 AM

are you sure about this?
really want to see the price of tokens has increased significantly
juicyjuice87

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:35:49 AM

are you sure about this?
nothing prevents higher prices for tokens
duke944

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:36:15 AM

are you sure about this?
why are you so sure?
juicyjuice87

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

are you sure about this?
why are you so sure?
because the project is quite promising and growth is very elementary
lagharto

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

I was attracted by the fact that here the main currency is bitcoin and Ethereum in my opinion is very convenient and practical
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: